Property in Scotland
11 1Recently added
HD Video Available. Castle Gardens is a small and exclusive cul-de-sac within the tree lined policies of the Buchanan Castle Estate and as the name suggests, Greenacre enjoys an idyllic setting amidst landscaped gardens of almost one acre or thereabout. A small stream bypasses the corner of the...24 1Recently added
This is a MacTaggart & Mickel two bedroom apartment (2015) that sits in the award winning Polnoon development within the conservation village of Eaglesham. This property will retain the balance of the NHBC guarantee and is in exceptional condition. (contd...)8 1Recently added
- All results
UNFURNISHED/ £650 PCM/ AVAILABLE EARLY JANUARY. Located close to the centre of Helensburgh, sitting in a quiet cul-de-sac which runs down to the shore. There are fantastic views of the Firth of Clyde from the window of the dining kitchen across the water. Situated on the first floor of an...7 1Recently added
UNFURNISHED/AVAILABLE 22nd January 2018 - Lying within a small, tree lined cul-de-sac, a two bedroom first floor flat with private parking. Hall, lounge, refitted white gloss kitchen with integrated oven, hob and hood, two bedrooms (master with fitted wardrobes) and a beautifully tiled bathroom...5 1Recently added
6 0Recently added
- All results
Browse locations in Scotland
In 1983 Owen McHugh established McHugh Estate Agents to promote a high standard of customer service and a common sense approach to estate agency. Owen’s knowledge of the housing market and passion for personal service for both buyers and sellers quickly put Mchugh Estate Agents on a firm footing as the agents of choice within the North West Glasgow and West Dunbartonshire areas.
The McHugh family own and manage McHugh Estate Agents to this day, with the same ethos of hard work and a high standard of service but with that personal touch that sets us aside from our competitors. We have been on hand to advise and successfully negotiate sales in the peaks and troughs of property markets and have handled over 10,000 property sales. The majority of our business comes from repeat clients and referrals, which cannot be said for many other agents.
WHAT WE DO…
- Web advertising. We advertise each property with full details, photos, floorplans and schedules on OnTheMarket.com, and Mchugh Estate Agents.co.uk among others. Vendors & prospective purchasers can also share properties on our website via social media links (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc)
- Full colour quality brochures. We use the latest camera technology to produce realistic, quality photography. Together with colour floorplans and a detailed property description to highlight the features, our aim is to make an easy read which will invite prospective purchasers to book a viewing
- Accompanied viewings. We offer assistance with viewings when vendors may not be available or when properties are unoccupied to making sure that each of our clients gets the best opportunity to capitalise in their marketing period.
- Prominent office location. Your property will be advertised in our prominent, street facing illuminated window display. Our conveniently positioned office is set back from Kilbowie Road with ample parking to the front, ideal for new and existing clients to drop in. We frequently experience prospective purchaser’s dropping in or perusing the window display whilst shopping in neighbouring businesses at Hardgate Cross.
- Competitive fees and transparency. We strive to bring you the best level of service at an honest and realistic price. Before the property can be introduced to the market there will be a marketing fee. You will also be required by law to have a Home Buyers Report (please speak to us before instructing anyone as a good quality surveyor who knows your area can make a huge difference). At the end of the process there will be a House Sale fee. All of our fees will be quoted prior to the marketing instruction, so you are fully informed from the beginning.
- Recommend a solicitor. Good local knowledge and communication skills are very important qualities when it comes to selecting a solicitor to handle your sale. We are in regular communication with local and city based solicitors and can provide some helpful options for you.
Sales: 01389 508963
Lettings: 01389 508963
Rettie & Co. is Scotland’s leading independent firm of property specialists. From initial beginnings in Edinburgh, Rettie & Co. now has seven offices spanning Edinburgh, London, the north of England, the Scottish Borders, Glasgow and the west of Scotland. Rettie & Co. not only has a strong market share in sales of traditional and modern residential property but also farms, estates and land. With an award winning letting team that manage a diverse range of properties, from urban one-bedroom flats to large rural family homes with land, and an experienced development services team specialising not only in research & consultancy but land, development, residential investment and structured finance, Rettie & Co. has the experience and knowledge to help clients across the country buy, sell, rent and develop property.
Lettings: 0131 268 9171