Property in West Scotland
Number 45 is a modern detached villa constructed by messrs Miller Homes which is presented to the market in pristine condition throughout and located within a highly sought after residential area close to Monkton Primary School, Prestwick Airport and the A77 / M77 road networks.25Recently added
A fantastic opportunity to purchase this traditional, 3 bedroom, mid terraced property within this popular residential address. The property requires modernisation throughout however oozes potential to create a wonderful family property, boasting 2 impressive reception rooms. EER - D9Recently added
Situated in this incredibly popular pocket of Battlefield is this second floor tenement flat.This spacious flat would benefit from some internal improvements, making it the ideal opportunity for those looking to create the ideal home. (contd...)9Recently added
- All results
A very well presented three bedrooms unfurnished detached house in Maryhill. Situated close to all local amenities and transport links. The property comprises of three bedrooms, fully fitted kitchen, spacious lounge and a family size bathroom and cloakroom. The accommodation further benefits from...15Reduced
* NEWLY DECORATED FRONT AND BACK DOOR GROUND FLOOR COTTAGE FLAT * SUPERB PRIVATE GARDEN * ALLOCATED PARKING * NEW ELECTRIC HEATING * NEW CARPETS *Beautifully appointed ground floor main door cottage flat with open views in quiet cul-de-sac ...15Recently added
* PATIO DOOR ACCESS TO LARGE DECK * MODERN BATHROOM & DOWNSTAIRS WC * LOW MAINTENANCE GARDENS * GAS C/H & D/G *Simply stunning and newly decorated spacious mid terraced villa in the Greenhills locale of East Kilbride situated close to ...17Recently added
- All results
Once, estate agents were estate agents. Nowadays, they're often lawyers, mortgage brokers and letting agents too - but not at Corum. We work exclusively in estate agency, meaning we devote 100% of our time doing what our customers want: securing the best price. The agency's original four founding partners worked together at one of the largest estate agencies in the country, until a company takeover led to a wholesale focus on Financial Services - a move reflected across the industry as a whole.
Sales: 0141 376 9147
Local Offices, Local Agents, Local Knowledge - Local offices both in East Kilbride and Giffnock, offering a traditional estate agency presence. Local agents who live and have been brought up in the local area, bringing a wealth of local knowledge to you, which in turn leads to optimum prices achieved.
No Upfront Fees - Absolutely no upfront estate agency fees to pay. Just a fair, competitive fee only payable on completion of your sale - at a price you are happy with.
- Free Valuation - We will carry out a completely free, no obligation valuation of your property at a time that suits yourself. We will also leave you a professional written report for you to think about.
- No Hidden Costs -There is nothing hidden with Homeconnexions. No upfront costs, with only one fee at the end of the sale… that is it.
- Free Accompanied Viewings - If you are more comfortable with us carrying out the viewings, we are happy to do this at no extra charge.
- Fee Structure - Tremendous fee packages due to the fact we do not answer to any banks, financial institution or plc boards.
- Coverage - Not only do we cover South Lanarkshire and Glasgow, we also cover the whole of the Central Belt of Scotland, please ask for details if you have a property outside the local area.
- 24 Hour Feedback - It is a policy of Homeconnexions to provide feedback from viewings, at least 24 hours after the viewing.
- Free Car Parking - We have ample free spaces both at our Hairmyres, East Kilbride office, and at our Fenwick Road, Giffnock office.
- Members of Staff -All here ready to guide and help you on your journey to sell your home.
- Property Professionals - We have some great connections with all professionals required to sell your home. Solicitors, Surveyors and Mortgage advisors alike.
- Speak to us Anytime - Tony Shand (Owner/Director) and Matt Munday (Director of Operations) are here to answer any calls, in or out of working hours.
Sales: 01355 728990
For landlords, we pride ourselves on getting you the best possible tenants, achieving the best rental return on your property, in the shortest possible time. For tenants, our aim is to make the process of finding your next home to rent as painless as possible. We have a wide choice of top quality rental properties across Scotland available, ranging from bedsits, studios, flats, apartments, houses and HMO flats.
We are one of the most recognisable residential letting companies in Glasgow, with three generations of experience in the residential market in Glasgow and the wider West of Scotland area. Our flexible marketing activities allow us to tailor activity to suit landlord’s needs, whilst matching your property to a quality database of tenants looking to find their next home.
Lettings: 0141 376 8942