- Online viewing
Marketed by Lesley Greaves Estate and Lettings - Gedling.
NO UPWARD CHAIN...This two bedroom flat would make the perfect purchase for any first time buyer or investor alike as it offers spacious accommodation whilst being well presented throughout. The property is being sold to the market with no upward chain, ready to move straight into! Situated in a...Recently addedOnline viewingChain-free
Marketed by Holden Copley - West Bridgford.
A two bedroom detached bungalow situated in an incredibly convenient location within walking distance of Beeston town centre. This beautiful two bedroom bungalow would make an ideal purchase for anyone looking to downsize and an early internal viewing comes highly recommended.Recently added
Two bedroom first floor coach house with private access, ideal for a first time buyer looking to get onto the property ladder or investor looking to add to their portfolio. Conveniently located with fantastic transport links in and around the city.Recently addedChain-free
A stylish one bedroom apartment in this fabulous modern development situated on the vibrant Chilwell Road, well placed for a range of local amenities.Ideal for a first time buyers, investors or those looking to downsize.Recently added
GUIDE PRICE: £135,000 - £145,000NO UPWARD CHAIN...This two bedroom detached park home is located in a development of park homes surrounded by beautiful countryside and has great access to a range of amenities and excellent transport links. The accommodation would make the perfect purchase for...Recently addedOnline viewingChain-free
Marketed by Holden Copley - Hucknall.
NO UPWARD CHAIN...This two bedroom semi-detached property would make the perfect purchase for any first time or family buyer alike as it boasts spacious accommodation and plenty of potential throughout. Situated close to many local amenities such as shops, eateries and excellent transport links...Recently addedOnline viewingChain-free
Marketed by Holden Copley - Hucknall.
Tetris Uk Sales & Lettings Ltd are delighted to present to the open market this beautiful bespoke four bedroom family home. The property is situated within walking distance from the sophisticated heart of Mapperley offering many retailers, pubs, Post office and independent shops, located on the...Reduced
Marketed by Tetris UK - Nottingham.
THE PERFECT FAMILY HOME...This substantially sized detached house would make the perfect home for any growing family as the property offers a wealth of space whilst being well presented and ready to move straight into. This property is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac within a popular location and...Recently addedOnline viewing
Guide Price £130,000 - £135,000NO UPWARD CHAIN...This two bedroom mid-terraced house offers a range of modern and contemporary features creating a stunning home ready for you to move straight into! The property offers an abundance of space making it the perfect purchase for any first time or...Recently addedOnline viewingChain-free
GUIDE PRICE £130,000 - £140,000GREAT FIRST TIME BUY...This two bedroom terraced house offers spacious accommodation whilst being presented to a high standard throughout, perfect for a range of buyers including anyone looking for their first home! Situated in a popular location within close...Recently addedOnline viewing
PERFECT FOR A RANGE OF BUYERS...GUIDE PRICE - £85,000-£95,000This first floor one bedroom flat would make the perfect purchase for any first time buyers or investors alike as it offers spacious accommodation whilst being well presented throughout. Situated in a convenient location close to many...ReducedOnline viewing
BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT...This two bedroom second floor flat offers spacious accommodation whilst being presented to a high standard throughout, perfect for a range of buyers looking for their next property! The accommodation benefits from open plan living whilst boasting a range of...Recently addedOnline viewing
GUIDE PRICE £160,000 - £170,000LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION...This two bedroom duplex apartment offers spacious accommodation spanning across two floors and occupying over 90sqm whilst being sold to the market with no upward chain, making it an ideal purchase for any first time buyers or as a...Recently addedOnline viewingRetirement
*THE PERFECT PROPERTY FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS OR INVESTORS*Katie Homes are delighted to bring to the market this beautifully spacious, Georgian 3 bedroom home, bursting with charm and character and still full of original features. Briefly comprising of entrance hall, lounge with a large bay window...Recently addedChain-free
Marketed by Katie Homes - Nottingham.
This is a beautifully presented, two bedroom, first floor maisonette, tucked away within this extremely popular development. The property is close to an excellent range of amenities which include a wide range of shops, schools, recreational facilities and regular public transport services.In...Recently added
Marketed by Johnsons & Partners - Gedling.
This is a beautifully presented, and thoughtfully extended, substantial detached residence. The ground floor living rooms are lovely spaces, with the lounge extending to a dining area with a lantern roof window and bi-fold doors opening out to the rear garden, a truly wonderful, light and airy...Recently addedChain-free
Marketed by Johnsons & Partners - Gedling.
* FAMILY FAVOURITE * Located on a sought after development, this beautifully presented detached offers more than meets the eye. Features include four bedrooms, modern dining kitchen, ample parking and a well presented enclosed rear garden. Call our team to book your viewing!Recently added
Marketed by Watsons Estate Agents - Kimberley.
GUIDE PRICE £150,000-£170,000!! CALLING ALL FIRST TIME BUYERS!! This property is the perfect home to get on the property ladder with it having spacious rooms and finished to a high standard. Do not miss out!!Recently added
Marketed by haart Estate Agents - Hucknall.
A wonderful detached family home with a large kitchen diner, 3 bedrooms, off street parking, good sized low maintenance secluded gardens with outside dining areas and a very impressive entrance and hallway. You need to view this property to appreciate what there is on offer.Recently added
Marketed by EweMove Sales & Lettings - Carlton & Lowdham.
- Recently added
Marketed by UK Property Auctions - Nottingham.
* Beautifully presented four bedroom detached property* Offering versatile living over split levels* Three reception rooms* Four bedrooms* Landscaped gardens* Popular location within Bramcote* Offering excellent transport links*Recently addedStudy
Marketed by Belvoir - Long Eaton & Beeston.
A beautifully presented two bedroom first floor flat tucked away in a small and sought after development in central Beeston.Considered an ideal opportunity for a first time buyer, investor or those looking to downsize.Recently addedOnline viewing
A three double bedroom mid-terraced property spread across three storeys situated in a popular and convenient residential location close to a range of local amenities including shops, schools and transport links.ReducedOnline viewing
Frequently asked questions
- What is the average house price of properties for sale in Nottingham?The average house price for property for sale in Nottingham is £266,000, as of September 16, 2021. Visit the sold prices section for the most up to date information on house prices in Nottingham.
- What are the best schools for properties for sale in Nottingham?The West Bridgford School, Rushcliffe School and Outwood Academy Valley are among the best secondary schools in Nottinghamshire while Kinoulton Primary School is considered the best for primary education.
- What are public transport links like for properties for sale in Nottingham?Nottingham is home to an award-winning integrated transport system which gives residents a multi-operator ticketing system across the bus, tram and rail network. The East Midlands Railway runs through the city, taking passengers north to Sheffield and south into London St Pancras International.
- What is the population and demographics of Nottingham?Nottingham has a very small official city boundary and therefore a small population of 306,000. However, the wider Nottingham Urban Area has an estimated population of 787,610. Rising population numbers in the city can be attributed to rising birth rates, immigration to the area and an increasing number of students.
- What are the best attractions in Nottingham?Known for its role in the legend of Robin Hood, Nottingham plays host to a number of great attractions such as the hilltop Nottingham Castle Museum and Art Gallery as well as Wollaton Hall, an ornate mansion with sprawling gardens and a deer park.