* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
Trigg & Co - Newport
Trigg House, St. Cross Business Park, Newport, Isle of Wight, PO30 5WB
Trigg and Co is a fast growing agent on the Isle of Wight and we bring you decades of Island based estate agency and lettings experience. We provide great customer service on the Island through our proactive team of local property experts. Don't just take our word for it - read our 5 star reviews on Trustpilot and see what our clients say. We are also the only island agent to have met the exacting requirements of Cartus, the world's largest relocation company, with Trigg & Co being their Island representatives.
What's more, with our long 8am - 8pm opening hours and 24/7 access to our 'My-property file' client portal you get the very best combination of personal Island based service and modern technology.
Our property showroom in Newport provides a central point of service unique to the Isle of Wight. We sell and rent property all over the Island from our modern showroom environment - with FREE parking directly outside. In fact, we sell more properties from our showroom than any other Isle of Wight estate agency office.Don't settle for an old fashioned local high street agent with a 9-5 approach and miss out on getting the best price and a top-quality service. Here are just a few of the marketing features we offer that make us trusted and very different: -
• Unbeatable Mainland Advertising and Unique London Network - We are members of Lonres, London's largest estate agency network and the Relocation Agent Network with hundreds of member offices all over the UK.
• Professional photography to showcase your home - Our professional photographer graduated from university with a BA (hons) - very different to your typical 'estate agents' photos.
• Stunning Colour Brochures with floorplans - Serious Buyers look carefully at property presentation. Attention to detail matters with clear precise descriptions, floor plans and superb pictures.
• Modern Marketing - from texts to tweets, the internet to editorials, 24/7 Live Chat, plus constant ring outs and e-mails every day to potential buyers, we make sure you don't miss out! Remember that 90% of property searches start online.
• Longest Opening Hours - longer than any other agent on the Island. Successful property selling is not a 9am - 5pm business.
• 'My-Property File' - all the latest information about viewings and the marketing of your home is on-line 24/7. Landlords can even access their rent statements, safety certificates and any maintenance jobs on-line. It's just like on-line banking - but for property!
• Landlords Rent on Time - unique to Trigg & Co, our Landlords ALWAYS get paid on time even when the tenant doesn't pay!
• Fee-free Mortgage Advice - with added free insurance cover worth up £1050 in case your sale or purchase falls through.
The shortcomings of traditional high-street agents working 9-5 are well known. Many people don't trust so-called 'internet only' on-line agents who often charge up-front just to list your property on the portals.
We offer a refreshing, customer based alternative with top class marketing, the biggest showroom on the Island and motivated expert staff.
Most recent properties for sale
A spacious maisonette set in the heart of the Shanklin’s Old Village, walking distance of pubs, cafes and shops.Surprisingly large with communal garden areas – this property would make the ideal lock up and leave or first time purchase.12
If you are looking for a balanced lifestyle between the peace and tranquillity on offer at this detached bungalow and the vast array of things to do and see in this picturesque south east corner of the island, then we believe this could be the one for you.16
A wonderful newly built home sat perfectly positioned between the village of Carisbrooke and islands main town of Newport. Offered to the market chain free, this three bedroom home offers well sized living spaces with a bay window in the lounge and large kitchen opening onto the rear garden.17Online viewing
Beautiful countryside views greet you every morning as you wake up, yet within just a few minutes you can be in the bustling town of Newport for all of your daily needs. A wonderful, stunningly presented home, ideal for those of you looking for a new home in the country.23Online viewing
A wonderfully well presented maisonette in the heart of Shanklin with bags of space and bright light and airy accommodation throughout.A stone’s throw from the High Street and old village of Shanklin while being only a short distance from the beach too.Off road parking and its very own private...16Online viewing
Parking space in the heart of Godshill, this tucked away spot is a handy space for someone to house their vehicle.Has the possibility of being made into a garage with the correct planning and building regulation consent obtained from the local council.2
Most recent properties to rent
£495 pcm (£114 pw) Tenancy info
A ground floor vacant, lock up office, situated in the heart of Shanklin town, having currently been used as an insurance brokers for many years. The property would lend itself to a number of uses such as solicitors, architects or accounts office, a retail shop or a hairdressers, beauty therapy...7Online viewing