Property in Wales
Popular Move are delighted to be marketing this immaculate three bedroom detached bungalow set in a cul de sac a few miles between Haverfordwest and the Pembrokeshire coastline. The property benefits from off road parking, integral garage and oil central heating. The well presented ...14Recently added
This delightful, two to three bedroom, deceptively spacious cottage has immense charm and character with exposed ceiling and wall beams, latch doors and farm house style kitchen. Well presented and in good order throughout, the property has the bonus of a basement room with options of use. This...10Recently added
Family Residence - Guide Price From £200,000 To £210,000 GUIDE PRICE £200,000 - £210,000..Four bedroom detached family home that really does have it all and can be found in the popular village location of Abercynon.21Recently added
- All results
Like a new house! This part furnished house offers a lovely fitted kitchen with appliances, lounge diner with laminate flooring 2 bedrooms and a smart modern bathroom. Ideally located for town centre and available for immediate occupancy . Sorry No DSS / Smokers or Pets. EPC: C10Recently added
£800 pcm (£185 pw) Fees apply
This well presented three bedroomed unfurnished bungalow is available for occupancy immediately. Located in the popular area of Ffordd Gwyndy, it is ideally located with it being just a short commute to the Hospital, University, A55 and local schools.11Recently added
£600 pcm (£138 pw) Fees apply10Recently added
- All results
Browse locations in Wales
Belvoir Swansea opened in 2010, we are now a multi-award winning Estate and Letting Agency with offices in Swansea City Centre and Mumbles. Our business is based on traditional values with a contemporary approach.
Whatever your situation or requirements, at Belvoir Swansea, our aim is to provide you with a professional service based on quality customer care, expertise and knowledge.
Our Services & Expertise;
- Sales across Swansea, Mumbles & Gower
- Lettings across Swansea, Mumbles & Gower, specialising in the professional and corporate rental market
- We have a wide range of properties available from City Centre & Marina Apartments to detached homes in Mumbles & Gower
- Buy to let consultation and advice
- We employ a dedicated team of property professionals
- We are locally owned but part of a national network
- Regulated by NALS; members of Safeagent & The Property Ombudsman with full Rent Smart Wales accreditation and licencing
Our most recent awards include;
- Winners of the Gold Award for 'Best Estate Agent in Swansea'- The British Property Awards 2018
- Winners of the Gold Award for ‘Best Lettings Agency in Swansea’ - The British Property Awards 2018
- Winners of the ‘SILVER Customer Service Award’ at the National Belvoir Awards 2018
- Winners of the ‘Best in Region Award’ at the National Belvoir Awards 2018
- Winners of the ‘Franchise of the Year Award Silver Award’ at the National Belvoir Awards 2018
- Winners of the Bronze Award for ‘Best Agent in Wales’ at The Negotiators 2016 & 2017
- Winners of the 'GOLD Customer Service Award' at the National Belvoir Awards 2016
- Winners of the 'Best in Region Award' at the National Belvoir Awards 2016
- Winners of the Silver Award for 'Best Agent in Wales voted by tenants' at the ESTAS 2015
- Winners of the Sunday Times Lettings Franchise of the Year Gold Award 2014, 2015, 2016
- Winners of the Silver Award 'Best Agent in Wales' at The Negotiators 2015
- Winners of the Bronze Award 'Best Agent in Wales' at The Negotiators 2014
Be stress free!
Be with Belvoir!
Sales: 01792 738781
Lettings: 01792 738781
Bay Estate Agents’ principal, Christopher D’Arcy, has built a company with a solid reputation for customer service. The firm prides itself on being up to speed with all client needs: Home Sales; Letting & Property Management and Self Cater Rental. Operating from Swansea’s Maritime Quarter, the company is now actively managing, selling and letting apartments in Swansea Marina, SA1 Waterfront, Sketty, Uplands, Mumbles and the Gower and throughout Swansea, offering our clients even more choice and scope for investment.
More than ever today, vendors and landlords need to be assured of high standards and competence. It is for this reason that the firm is a member of the National Association of Estate Agents, the Association of Residential Letting Agents, Institute of Commercial & Business Association, Tenancy Deposit Scheme and Tourism Swansea Bay.
Sales: 01792 925786
Lettings: 01792 925786
The continual success of the branches is based upon extremely high standards of customer care, second to none local market knowledge and a driven, pro-active approach to selling. We train our staff and look to employ people involved in the local community. Supporting local and national charities, sponsoring local clubs and events is important to us as we have been around since 1873 and are part of the community.
For a sole agency fee, all our clients have the benefit of extensive coverage through all 20 computer linked offices, promoting our properties over the biggest office area. These facilities are possible by the use of modern technology linking all our offices together to work as one. Our terms are usually on a no sale/no fee basis and we offer a free market appraisal.
We also sell properties by auction and in 2019 averaged an 80% success rate, regularly achieving £12 million in sales value.
When choosing where to buy or sell at auction, historic results are no guarantee of satisfaction, but they are the best indication on where you can place your trust!
Our 5 Lettings Departments cover the whole of the City of Swansea, The Gower and the Swansea valley; Carmarthenshire including Llanelli and Ammanford; as well as Pembrokeshire. Information on all lettings properties are available throughout our group network of offices.
Our Commercial department is a specialised department based in Narberth and covers west Carmarthenshire including Carmarthen town itself, Pembrokeshire & Ceredigion.
Sales: 01267 312985
Lettings: 01267 312985