* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
The Barn is located in the beautiful setting of the Cambrians in mid Wales about 14 miles west from Newtown and Welshpool.Formerly an agricultural building attached to the original farmhouse the barn has been tastefully converted and brought up to high standards.
Marketed by Spencer Jakeman - Shropshire.01743 534860 Contact agent
A partially converted stone barn in a rural setting near Brechfa. The property is mainly to first fix level with the bulk of the materials to complete included. The barn comes with approx. 7 acres and a couple of useful outbuildings. Good outriding in the immediate vicinity
Marketed by The Smallholding Centre - Newcastle Emlyn.01239 563975 Contact agent
An excellent range of substantial principally stone built traditional farm barns. Occupying a hillside position overlooking the Usk Valley, the barns are located within the Brecon Beacons National Park which is the relevant Local Planning Authority for all planning applications.
Marketed by Newland Rennie - Abergavenny.01873 601973 Contact agent
- Houses for sale in Wales
- Property for sale in Wales
- 2 Bedroom house for sale in Wales
- 3 Bedroom house for sale in Wales
- 4 Bedroom house for sale in Wales
- Detached house for sale in Wales
- Semi detached house for sale in Wales
Flats for sale
- Flats for sale in Wales
- 1 Bedroom flat for sale in Wales
- 2 Bedroom flat for sale in Wales
- Studio flats for sale in Wales