* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
Robinsons - Ingleby Barwick
Barwick Lodge, Ingleby Barwick, TS17 0RH
We understand how overwhelming it can be for all types of buyers to purchase a property, as it is one of the biggest decisions in most people’s lives. As well as the traditional buying and selling service, we can help anyone looking at renting or letting a property in the local area.
From the very beginning until the final completion date, we are determined to meet your expectations as an Ingleby Barwick estate agent and ensure that you are satisfied with our service.
We offer a service that is both professional and friendly. Our staff are qualified property experts and have the local knowledge of the area to successfully manage your home moving needs.
For more information on how we can help you, contact us today and begin your property exchange. You can reach us by phone, email or visit us in office for a meeting with a trained employee who will be happy to discuss our properties and services.
Ingleby Barwick local information
Ingleby Barwick began a housing development in 1980 and has become one of the largest private housing estates in Europe. As well as the standard facilities, the estate includes numerous other amenities including a health centre, 9-hole golf course and a community centre.
A village pub named the “Teal inn” use to be an old farmhouse that has been modernised and extended. The name Teal comes from the name of a steeplechaser that was trained locally and won the Grand National in Aintree over 50 years ago.
Romano Park is home to a play area for children under 14 years and the adjacent multi-use sports area allows people of all ages to play a variety of sports that include football, basketball and tennis. A range of local shops and fast food establishments are situated in the Lowfields and the Beckfields areas, including a huge Tesco supermarket present at the Myton Park site.
Most recent properties for sale
An ideal opportunity for a rental investor or first time buyer to purchase this well presented two bedroom ground floor flat. This purpose built property internally comprises of entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom/WC. The property benefits from gas central heating, uPVC...10Reduced
* PEACFUL AND PRIVATE ASPECT * VENDORS HAVE A PROPERTY IN MIND *A well presented three storey property which boasts from a private outlook to the rear garden which cannot be missed. The property is fitted throughout with CCTV, double glazing and gas central heating. The property is located in the...13
* OPTION OF FULLY FURNISHED* ATTENTION INVESTORS & FIRST TIME BUYERS * NO CHAIN INVOLVED *A well presented two bedroom GROUND floor apartment which is situated on the popular 'Rings' estate of Ingleby Barwick and within walking distance to local amenities. The living accommodation briefly...9Chain-free
An ideal opportunity for a rental investor or first time buyer to purchase this smart and well presented one bedroom ground floor flat. This property offers accommodation comprising of entrance hallway, lounge into kitchen, bedroom and bathroom/WC. In addition the property has an allocated...7
A deceptively spacious four bedroom detached family home which is set in the popular location of Round Hill in Ingleby Barwick. This property internally comprises of entrance hallway, cloak/WC, lounge, dining room, conservatory, kitchen, utility, landing, four bedrooms, en suite to master bedroom...17
Located in the ever so popular Sober Hall estate in Ingleby Barwick, Robinsons are delighted to offer to the market this extended four bedroomed detached family home which must be viewed internally to fully appreciate. The property boasts from a number of improvements including the conversion of...21
Most recent properties to rent
£675 pcm (£156 pw) Tenancy info
A well presented three bedroom semi detached property located in the popular Broomhill area if Ingleby Barwick. Offered to let on an unfurnished basis and briefly comprises of entrance porch, lounge, cloaks w/c, kitchen diner, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Also benefiting from UPVC double...3
£495 pcm (£114 pw) Tenancy info
* £495 PCM £510 PCM with pets*This first floor flat in the Lowfields area of Ingleby Barwick offers much more than anticipated at first glance, with gardens front and rear and off street parking the property boasts much more than most one bedroom flats. Internal accommodation consists of an...12
£775 pcm (£179 pw) Tenancy info
* £775 PCM or £795 PCM with pets *This perfectly located three bedroom townhouse is finished to an amazing standard and is sure to attract a high level of interest. Situated a short stroll from Tesco, Sandgate Park and local schools the property also offers two parking spaces. It is internally,...9