* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
RG Jones - Tywyn
Maesteg High Street, Tywyn, Gwynedd, LL36 9AD
R G Jones Estate Agents is an established service specialising in selling property in addition to letting and property management in North West Wales. Our strong team of bilingual staff many of whom are born, bred and continue to live within the Meirionnydd area where R G Jones are based, offer a professional but warm service to our customers, The geographical area where we market properties include the towns, villages, hamlets and surrounding rural areas of Dolgellau, Bala, Tywyn and Machynlleth where our four offices are based.
We have a close working relationship with many businesses within the private sector as well as working with public bodies within Gwynedd and Powys County Councils. Our staff’s local knowledge base is second to none and R G Jones can offer bespoke advice on a range of property related issues to that you can feel confident that you are making a well informed decision when you are buying or selling your home with us.
Why choose R G Jones?
We pride ourselves on customer care, delivering a quality service and can deal with clients proficiently in both Welsh and English.
We have strong local knowledge and train our staff to the highest standard and ensure that they are committed and passionate about the work they do on behalf of our customers.
Selling your Property
We offer ongoing support and can accompany you at viewings. We carry out thorough checks on prospective buyers and liaise with solicitors, financial advisers and surveyors on your behalf. We do everything we can to take the stress out of selling your property working with you every step of the way.
Buying your New Home
We have a strong team of professionals working with you in your search for your ideal home. We have four offices located at Dolgellau, Y Bala, Tywyn and Machynlleth.
Our website is another shop window and is updated daily giving you access to a vast array of houses for sale in our area. Potential buyers can access full sales details at their ease. Our properties area also listed on Rightmove.
We are also able to place adverts in the leading newspaper publications for each office location giving potential buyers the opportunity to see weekly what we have on offer and what may be of interest to them.
The services we can offer you:
· Free Market Appraisal
· Arrangement of your statutory Energy Performance Certificate
· Detailed Property Brochure to market your home
· Marketing and promotion of your property from all our branches.
· Listing on Rightmove
· For Sale Board
· Accompanied Viewings where necessary to include evenings and weekends.
Offering more than selling houses
Through our R G Jones branch at Bala we work jointly with the Principality Building Society giving you additional financial support should you require:
· A Principality building society savings account
· A Principality building society mortgage service
· A Principality building society insurance service
Other Services we offer
· Property letting service - we can assist a tenant looking for a new home plus we can manage a property let on your behalf.
· Valuations – for sale, mortgage, probate, capital gains tax, balance sheet purposes, reinstatement costs, partnership
· Compensation Claims – we can act on your behalf should you need to claim compensation for damage to your property resulting from water, electricity wayleave, National Grid, BT, gas pipelines and road schemes. Our fees would normally be paid by the acquiring authority.
· Rural Land Agency Service – we can advise on all matters relating to land management including grant schemes, tenancy and property law, tenancy agreements and land management letting services, option agreements and leases for telecommunications masts, renewable energy schemes and conservation schemes.
Most recent properties for sale
A two bedroom, end terrace property positioned in a residential area within close proximity of the town centre and local amenities. Of traditional construction, the property requires modernisation and updating throughout, however would make an ideal first time buy, buy to let investment or holida...11
A detached, three bedroom bungalow with attic room, constructed in 1927, standing in an elevated position with views over the town and surrounding countryside. Benefitting from just over half an acre of gardens in total, being a mixture of a pleasant lawned area with sloping wooded area to the lo...24
A traditional, two bedroom detached bungalow, standing within the centre of the village enjoying an open aspect to the front over the playing fields with mountains in the distance. Benefitting from oil fired central heating and UPVC double glazing, the property is ready to move into with very lit...19
A two bedroom Grade II Listed inner terrace cottage, positioned within close proximity to the centre of town and its amenities, to include the train station which is just down the road. Offering accommodation over two floors, with the first floor accommodation being slightly larger, as it goes ov...13
A substantial four bedroom detached residence, located in a prime position within walking distance of both the town centre and promenade. Benefitting from UPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating throughout, the property also boasts three reception rooms to the ground floor. Set within a...18
A three bedroom semi detached bungalow, standing within a residential development, walking distance from the village amenities and train station. Benefitting from UPVC double glazing throughout, the accommodation would be well suited to those seeking a second home. In good order, the property wou...10