* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
Harris & Wood - Colchester
25 Sir Isaac's Walk, Colchester, Essex, CO1 1JJ
What do you believe is most important when using a service?
What do you value above all else when enlisting the help of someone who calls themselves an expert?
Is it leveraging their knowledge to achieve the best possible outcome?
Is it the best value service for the least money?
Or is it a company that prioritises your needs without compromise?
We believe the most important part of any relationship, business or otherwise is the sharing of a mutual goal, and the upholding of core values in working towards that goal.
We feel it's imperative to use modern techniques combined with traditional customs to grab attention in a busy, noisy world and understand that selling homes today requires marketing experts - not just sales people.
Buying or selling a property is one of the biggest decisions you’re ever likely to make. We understand how important this decision is and want your trust in us to be based upon offering you the very best advice, service and communication throughout the process.
Each person, couple, or business we deal with becomes an advocate of our own business. Each property purchased or sold becomes part of our story, part of our legacy, and we’re committed to building a legacy based on trust by providing you with more value than anybody else, in new ways, consistently. And by taking a fresh approach to the way this life-changing decision is handled, to ensure that everyone is supported, happy and inspired from the moment we meet, and throughout the whole experience thereafter.
We understand that we play an integral part in your life for a small moment in time, therefore we have a responsibility to be more than a property company. Where and how you live is as important to us as the intricate details of the property itself.
Its more than a move, its a life-changing event and requires the attention of people who value the person as much as the property.
Everything we do is predicated upon helping you make the right decision for you and your loved ones. We are a people company who just happen to sell property. And we believe we do that better than anybody else.
Most recent properties for sale
* GUIDE PRICE £280,000 - £290,000 * Located in the popular Marks Tey area is this two bedroom, semi detached house ideal for anyone looking to move straight into a property. The downstairs accommodation comprises a beautiful open plan kitchen/lounge/diner with large sliding doors leading out onto...21Recently added
*GUIDE PRICE £210,000 - £220,000* Situated to the south of Colchester is this well presented, two bedroom, terraced house benefitting from a driveway to the front providing off road parking for two vehicles. The current vendors have well maintained the property throughout the years and would be...15Reduced
* GUIDE PRICE £220,000 - £230,000 * This very well presented, two bedroom terraced house has been recently modernised by it's current owners offering a high specification finish throughout. Being located in a popular, quiet, cul-de-sac location within excellent access to local amenities, this...16Online viewingRecently added
* GUIDE PRICE £175,000 - £180,000 * Situated in a popular location with beautiful views over towards Abbey Fields is this very well presented, two bedroom, second floor apartment perfect for first time buyers looking to get onto the property ladder or an investor looking to add another property...14Recently added
GUIDE PRICE £240,000 - £250,000 *VIRTUAL TOUR AVAILABLE. FOR MOBILE USERS USE 'DESKTOP SITE' TO VIEW ON YOUR PHONE NOT IN APP* Well positioned in a quiet road and within easy access to a range of excellent amenities including the local Community Centre is this three bedroom, mid terrace house...15Online viewingReduced
* GUIDE PRICE £180,000 - £200,000 * Offered to the market with no onward chain is this well presented, two double bedroom, semi detached house perfect for first time buyers looking to get onto the property ladder or an investor looking to add another property to their portfolio. Colchester's Town...18Recently added
Most recent properties to rent
£750 pcm (£173 pw) Tenancy info
A beautifully presented and spacious one double bedroom top floor apartment, located in a small development off of East Hill. Situated within walking distance of Town Centre, Train Station and the beautiful Castle Park, call today to view.9Online viewingRecently added
£850 pcm (£196 pw) Tenancy info
A stunning two double bedroom apartment situated within an impressive conversion on North Hill, Colchester. Finished to a high specification throughout and located within walking distance of Colchester Town Centre, North Station and Castle Park, make this the ideal home for the professional tenant.8Recently added
£700 pcm (£162 pw) Tenancy info
A recently renovated 2 bedroom flat located just outside the Town Centre. With the Train Station and all your local amenities close by, this property is ideal for a professional couple or sharers. The local delights of Mistley and Dedham are perfect for days out after the end of your busy week.7Recently added
£950 pcm (£219 pw) Tenancy info
This well presented Two Bedroom Semi-Detached property is located in the North of Colchester and is perfectly positioned for easy A12 access, the property is close to local shops and amenities and not to mention a stones throw from Highwoods Country Park.9Online viewingRecently added
£1,300 pcm (£300 pw) Tenancy info
A well presented and generously sized three/four bedroom detached family home located within close proximity of Colchester Hospital, North Station, Turner Rise Retail Park and the A12. Offered unfurnished and available now, call to view.15Online viewingRecently added
£950 pcm (£219 pw) Tenancy info7Online viewing