* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
Century 21 - Cambridge
193 Mill Road, Cambridge, CB1 3AN
Century 21 Cambridge could try to sell you the idea that they are the largest and best estate agency in Cambridge, like many others, but we've chosen otherwise. We want our clients to do the talking for us. For every buyer, seller, landlord and tenant that we engage with, we'll go the extra mile - to remain true to our core values. These are:
- Guarantee an exceptional out-of-this-world experience;
- Be accountable to each client;
- Be proactive and progressive to remain ahead of the game;
- And have one point of contact from start to finish.
We standout through our people, our marketing, our fees, and our global reach. Get in contact!
Most recent properties for sale
A three bedroom home located in an ideal position for Addenbrookes Hospital, ARM and all major access routes out of Cambridge. Drayton Close is nearby to all the amenities Cherry Hinton has to offer and, not least 3 very well regarded primary schools within walking distance.14Recently addedOnline viewing
Located in the picturesque village of Fordham, this generous 5-bedroom detached house is tucked away from the main road, and benefits from a front and rear garden, a large conservatory/games room and spacious bedrooms.23Online viewingStudy
Most recent properties to rent
£950 pcm (£219 pw) Guide price Tenancy info9Recently added
£1,100 pcm (£254 pw) Tenancy info11ReducedNew build
A ground floor store located on Mill Road, Cambridge. One mile from Cambridge City Centre and along the vibrant and bustling Mill Road. It has a planning use class of A1, A2, and A4. For A3, you will need to seek local council advice.6
£900 pcm (£208 pw) Tenancy info11New build