* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
Cathedral Lettings - Derby
12A Strand Arcade, The Strand, Cathedral Quarter, Derby, Derbyshire, DE1 1BQ
First established as Letting Agents in 2012, a qualified, experienced and reliable agency with a satisfied portfolio of existing clients. Our sales department was introduced in 2020 and we offer a highly competitive no sale, no fee service at a fixed rate.
We are always thrilled to extend our services to new clients and whether you are an accidental landlord, a professional investor, or a home owner wanting to buy or sell, we can customise our advice and service levels to meet your needs.
Our transparent and affordable fee structure offers landlords a full lettings service for a competitive rate. Clients can chose to cap the service as lettings only and deal with the tenants directly during the tenancy or alternatively they can opt to continue with a full management service with fixed fee's available. We never forget that the landlords satisfaction is paramount and always work with the landlord's best interest at heart, priding ourselves at working towards 5 key service levels:-
- Let the property as soon as possible with minimal void periods
- Secure the best possible tenant
- Secure the highest possible rental return
- Ensure prompt payments to the landlord or immediate arrears action and advice
- Communicate promptly, clearly and honestly during the tenancy application, during the tenancy itself and post tenancy vacation.
With you from enquiry to completion, our transparent and affordable fee structure offers sellers a fixed rate sales fee, on a no sale, no fee basis. We are happy to work on either a sole, or joint agency basis providing a competent and friendly service from our experienced team of staff.
Why use Cathedral to sell your property:-
- Key staff are industry qualified in Estate Agency and Customer Service
- You know exactly what you will pay on completion with our fixed fee rate
- We are happy and confident enough not to tie you to a sole agency agreement and frequently work alongside other agents
- We are a family ran business with family values, looking for or selling your family home or investment
- We offer in person and virtual viewings
- We can arrange competitively priced conveyancing with a respected law firm
Most recent properties for sale
We are delighted to bring to the market this 2 bedroomed, spacious bungalow, situated on a private lane within the village of Riddings. Over the past two years the property has undergone a number of modernisations and improvements by the current owner, including a new conservatory, new windows...25Reduced
Most recent properties to rent
£430 pcm (£99 pw) Tenancy info6
£650 pcm (£150 pw) Tenancy info21