* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
Bryta Homes - Wembley
14 Watford Road, Wembley, HA0 3EP
Approaching our 15th year since opening in 2004, family owned and operated with a combined experience of 35 years, we take great pride in who we are and what we do. The BrytaHOMES brand has become highly recognizable in the Wembley area, our bright orange boards and our user friendly website gives our sellers and landlords the confidence that there property will receive the exposure it deserves. Choosing BrytaHOMES to sell or let with, you will receive the following…
- Professional Photography.
- Dedicated Local Agent and Expert Advice.
- Property Walk Through Video. (Optional Extra)
- After Hours Viewings For Your Convenience.
- Property Listings on OnTheMarket.
- Low rates of commission.
We are in your area and on hand to discuss your requirements on selling or renting your property or if you know anyone who lives near you who may be interested in selling their property then please get in touch and arrange a free no obligation valuation.
Most recent properties for sale
A very spacious two bedroom flat located with access to Sudbury Hill Station. Benefiting from two double bedrooms, a spacious fitted kitchen and secure private parking. This property has good transport links both to Harrow and Wembley.7
Buy Me...this fantastic 2/3 bed detached property has so much to offer any family. Great schools, Fantastic Amenities and Convenient Transport Links. Call today to book to view this wonderful property.6
Most recent properties to rent
£1,999 pcm (£461 pw) Tenancy info
* 4 Bedroom Semi Detached Home* Fully Fitted Kitchen* Large Through Lounge Reception* WC Downstairs* Family Bathroom* Large Private Garden* Refurbishment and Improvement Between Tenancies Done* Fully Double Glazed* 2 Car Driveway* Walking Distance to Ealing Rd* 5 minutes to Alperton Tube -...9
£2,300 pcm (£531 pw) From Tenancy info0
£1,350 pcm (£312 pw) From Tenancy info5
£1,500 pcm (£346 pw) From Tenancy info6
£1,350 pcm (£312 pw) From Tenancy info
A wonderful two bedroom, first floor apartment in the ever popular Hirst Crescent. The property is an ideal rental for couples, young families or professionals looking for easy travel connections to London or Greater London areas. The flat benefits f6
£1,325 pcm (£306 pw) From Tenancy info5