A beautifully presented 1 bedroom ground floor flat situated in the quiet location of Great Gonerby. With good road links to the A1 and A52 and close to local amenities. The property briefly comprises of entrance hall, lounge with electric fire, modern kitchen, double bedroom, bathroom with...Recently added
Light and spacious ground floor apartment located in the heart of the popular Fernwood Village, close to the open park areas and shops. Open plan living area, two double bedrooms, one of which has fitted wardrobes, the other French Doors to rear patio. The modern fitted kitchen includes oven,...Recently added
Semi detached house set in a sought after area of Balderton. Accommodation comprises of entrance hall, living room and fitted kitchen. To the first floor are two bedrooms and bathroom with shower. Gardens to front & rear, off road parking and single garage. No pets. EPC Rating C.Recently added
Immaculately presented four bedroom semi- detached character house on London Road, Newark. The property comprises of an entrance hall, Large lounge with bay window and original fireplace, dining room, kitchen with integrated appliances and range cooker, separate utility room and downstairs W/C....
*VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE* *NIL DEPOSIT SCHEME OPTION* Immaculately Presented Two Bedroom Detached Chalet Bungalow located in the highly regarded and much sought after village of Bottesford within easy reach of the A52, A1 and wealth of amenitiesOnline viewing
3 storey town house on Fernwood is perfect for a family. The property is gas central heating. The ground floor comprises of downstairs toilet, study room and utility area - leading into the secure garden with rear access from car parking area. There is also a spacious driveway for parking as well...Study
* Available May 2021* Viewings Commence 5th May* Allington Village* 3 Bed Detached Bungalow* Country Style Kitchen* Separate Dining Room* Utility Room* Family Bathroom* Large Enclosed Rear Garden* Deposit £1148.00
Over 21years of age only. All bills included for this large bedroom in a popular shared house. The property is situated in the popular area of Balderton and only a short walk to Newark's town centre and train stations. VIEWINGS RECOMMENDED! Available after 13th May 2021.
- Recently refurbished 2 Bedroom semi-detached house- New Kitchen Diner- New carpets- eco-friendly infrared heating, cuts down on heating bill and no carbon emissions. No dust particles are created.- Medium size garden- Pets by approval
A two bedroom first floor apartment within the popular Fernwood development. the property briefly comprises a lounge area with archway through to a fitted kitchen, a double and a single bedroom, bothwith wardrobes, as well as a family bathroom with overbath shower. The property benefits from an...
A modern 2 bedroom end terrace in the sought after village of Bottesford. This property has a lovely fitted kitchen which leads through to the lounge and has a back door to the parking area at the rear. The two bedrooms are both doubles and there is an upstairs bathroom. Sorry no pets. The...
Well presented, 3 bedroom terraced cottage situated in the sought after village of Claypole. The ground floor of the property comprises entrance porch, open plan living and dining area, kitchen and sliding doors leading to an enclosed garden. A spiral staircase leads to the first floor which...
Located in the countryside village of Claypole, this recently converted garage comes fully furnished with more than enough space for a couple or single occupant. Modern and contemporary, the property is ideal for a professional wanting to stay close to the commuting hub of Newark-On-Trent, but...
* CHARACTER COTTAGE IN HIGHLY REGARDED VILLAGE * ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM WITH BATHROOM OFF * GOOD SIZED RECEPTION ROOM WITH FRONT ASPECT * KITCHEN TO REAR WITH DELIGHTFUL COURTYARD OFF * GAS CENTRAL HEATING * UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS AND DOORS *
Flats to rent
- Flats to rent in Westborough
- 1 Bedroom flat to rent in Westborough
- 2 Bedroom flat to rent in Westborough
- Studio flats to rent in Westborough