Now available with a £12,500 DEPOSIT BOOST. The spacious OPEN-PLAN dining kitchen is ideal for entertaining and is flooded with natural light through FRENCH DOORS that open out to the WEST facing garden. Also downstairs, there is a spacious lounge. Upstairs, there are 3 bedrooms, including the...Online viewingNew buildNew home
Marketed by Barratt Homes - Notton Wood View, Royston.
An excellent property with a little bit of modernisation required. Highly suitable for the first time buyer and a growing family with spacious accommodation. Garden front and rear and a driveway leads to the garage.Recently addedChain-free
Marketed by Browns Estate Agency - Norton.
- Recently addedChain-free
SITUATED IN THE AWARD-WINNING MILL CONVERSION OF WILDSPUR MILLS, LOCATED IN A BEAUTIFUL, WOODLAND SETTING WITH COMMUNAL GARDENS AND GROUNDS EXTENDING TO APPROX. 19 ACRES, THIS WELL PRESENTED, DUPLEX APARTMENT OFFERS SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION ACROSS TWO FLOORS. IT BOASTS A BALCONY WHICH OVERLOOKS...Recently added
Marketed by Simon Blyth Estate Agents - Holmfirth.
An exceptional three storey mews home in this unique setting with secure gated parking in the heart of Richmond. This property is offered for sale with the option to purchase the exceptional furniture within it and there are housekeeping service available too. The ideal base from which to...Recently addedChain-free
The largest Mews home in this unique development in the heart of Richmond, with secure gated parking. Versatile three bedroom accommodation arranged over four storeys, perfect as a town centre home, or holiday bolt hole. There is an opportunity to purchase the contents too.Recently addedChain-free
- Recently addedChain-free
- Recently addedOnline viewingChain-free
Marketed by Roseberry Newhouse - Stokesley.
Ryder & Dutton are delighted to present this Two Bedroom Back to Back terrace to the market. Offering a NO CHAIN a purchase this property is ideal for an investor or first time buyer. The property briefly comprises Entrance Hallway, Bathroom and Lounge to the ground floor. The Kitchen Diner is in...Recently addedChain-free
Marketed by Ryder & Dutton - Huddersfield.
*VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE *CONTRACT READY. A well presented and extended three bedroom cottage situated within the ever popular area of Hipperholme. Within easy walking distance of local amenities including primary and secondary schools, this is a great family home. Spacious accommodation...Recently added
Marketed by Ryder & Dutton - Halifax.
A stunning Grade II listed barn conversion revealing spacious and excellently appointed living accommodation throughout, boasting a generous rear extension with direct access out onto beautifully landscaped rear garden and patio. Available with the benefit of no onward chain, early viewing advised.Recently addedChain-freeStudy
Marketed by Renton & Parr - Wetherby.
Frank Hill and Son are pleased to present to the market a 1 bedroomed quaint cottage in the rural village of Patrington Haven. The property briefly comprises; Spacious lounge, Fitted kitchen, Large bathroom and Double Bedroom and a large rear garden.Recently added
Marketed by Frank Hill & Son - Patrington.
TICK BOX ALERT -3 bed detached with ensuite, enclosed gardens, conservatory, dining room, 2 reception rooms - In the heart of Wibsey, walking distance to the village and within catchment areas of some wonderful senior schools. Sat at the head of a quiet cul-de-sac, this is a wonderful detached...ReducedStudy
Marketed by EweMove Sales & Lettings - Halifax.
High demand is expected of this spacious and superbly presented four double bedroomed Detached family home, located on this popular cul-de-sac of similar properties having gas central heating and UPVC double glazing the property comprises; entrance hallway, cloakroom/WC, modern fitted dining...Recently added
Marketed by Chris North Properties - Normanton.
This spacious two bedroom semi detached house would be ideal for a first time buyer, investors or other potential buyers. The house has a garage, gardens and driveway and comes to the market chain free with vacant possession. There is an option if required to make into a three bedrooms if...Recently addedOnline viewingChain-free
Marketed by Martin & Co - Guisborough.
* GUIDE PRUCE £280,000 - £290,000* A fantastic opportunity to purchase this beautifully presented three bedroom detached situated over three floors and positioned in the highly sight after village of Mosborough. Offering master bedroom with ensuite, detached garage and conservatory. Also having...Recently added
Marketed by Key2go - Mosborough.
A WELL PROPORTIONED TWO BEDROOMED FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT WITH BALCONIES TO BOTH FRONT AND REAR AND ENJOYING EXCEPTIONAL VIEWS OVER THE VALLEY TOWARDS BEAMSLEY BEACONFerndale Court occupies an enviable setting within walking distance of Ilkley town centre amenities. Situated on the first floor of...Reduced
Marketed by Dale Eddison - Ilkley.
A stunning 4 bedroom home offering exceptional accommodation which includes a living kitchen to the rear aspect which for most will form the heart of the home. The property enjoys South facing gardens and a sought after village position directly on the outskirts of open countryside.Recently addedStudy
Marketed by Lancasters Property Services - Penistone.
This spacious semi detached property has undergone a programme of refurbishment and benefits from a large conservatory extension to the rear, off road parking and fabulous size dining kitchen. The property is located in a much sought after location within easy reach of local shops and amenities a...Recently addedOnline viewing
Marketed by Beecroft Estates - Barnsley.
Fantastic home for a couple or family, this well appointed three bedroom semi-detached house is nicely tucked away on this peaceful cul-de-sac, which is located within one mile of Malton market place.Recently added
Marketed by Hunters - Malton.
Hope & Braim are delighted to present 5 Prospect Field in High Hawsker to the market. This semi-detached house with a large garden and open views will appeal to families wanting plenty of space located in a village between Whitby and Robin Hoods Bay. The house has been updated over the past...Recently added
Marketed by Hope & Braim Estate Agents - Head Office.
- Recently added
Marketed by Hunters - Beverley.
NOW THIS IS ONE NOT TO MISS OUT ON! EXCUISITE 2 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY BASED IN THE POPULAR HUB OF MORLEY! SUPERBLY DECORATED FROM TOP TO BOTTOM AND BOASTING GREAT COMMUTER LINKS. ARRANGE YOUR VIEWING TODAY TO AVOID DISSAPPOINTMENT!Recently added
Marketed by Dan Pearce Sells Homes Estate Agency - Leeds.
- Recently addedOnline viewing
Marketed by haart Estate Agents - Leeds.
Frequently asked questions
- What is the average house price of houses for sale in Yorkshire?The average house price for property for sale in Yorkshire is £235,000, as of September 16, 2021. Visit the sold prices section for the most up to date information on house prices in Yorkshire.
- What are the best schools when searching for houses for sale in Yorkshire?Some of the best schools in Yorkshire include the Grammar School at Leeds, Ripon Grammar School and Queen Ethelburga’s College.
- What are public transport links like for houses for sale in Yorkshire?There are comprehensive networks of local bus services throughout Yorkshire as well as tram, coach and train services. Yorkshire is well served by the national rail network meaning that it is easily accessed from across England.
- What is the population of Yorkshire?Yorkshire is home to three of the ten largest cities in the UK and has been divided into a number of different county councils. According to the 2011 UK census, the population of Yorkshire was 5,283,733.
- What are the best attractions to visit in Yorkshire?Known for its Roman and Viking heritage, Yorkshire is home to a wealth of attractions such as Yorkshire Sculpture Park, Harrogate Turkis Baths, the National Railway Museum and Whitby Abbey.