This EXTENDED semi detached bungalow is located in a SOUGHT AFTER ROAD close to Portslade Village Centre. The property has potential to improve and also to extend further. THREE GOOD SIZE BEDROOMS, kitchen with appliances, 25' THROUGH LOUNGE, bath/shower room, Gardens, block paved front garden
* OFFERS OVER £325,000 *TWO BEDROOM SEMI-DETATCHED HOUSE WITH OFF-ROAD PARKING AND LARGE LANDSCAPED GARDEN WITH A SUMMER HOUSE. GAS CENTRAL HEATINGOn the ground floor of this delightful home is a lounge with a centrepiece fireplace, a separate kitchen breakfast area which gives access to the...Recently addedOnline viewing
This attractive purpose built first floor Studio flat is located in a quiet cul de sac close to the downs and around 1/2 mile to Portslade Village centre. 14FT STUDIO ROOM, fitted kitchen, bathroom, upvc double glazing, RESERVED PARKING SPACE, ideal investment or first time buy. VERY LONG LEASE
* 1 REMAINING PLOT AVAILABLE * The Worth development is a Private Mews Style Development comprising of Six 3 bedroom New Homes just off the leavey Mile Oak road.Laid out as Three pairs of Semi-detached houses, this incredibly private development has a rural feel whilst only moments away from the...Online viewingNew build
*Viewing Day 22nd of May*Jacobs Steel are delighted to offer for sale this well presented three bedroom terraced family home in this popular residential location in Portslade Village also having a large South West facing rear garden.
* GUIDE PRICE £250,000 - £270,000 *SPACIOUS THREE BEDROOM, TOP FLOOR APARTMENT WITH A SOUTHERLY FACING BALCONY WITH VIEWS OUT TO SEA , WELL POSITIONED CLOSE TO PORTSLADE OLD VILLAGE AND THE GREEN SPACE OF EASTHILL PARK. This well maintained home boasts a spacious separate kitchen complete with...Online viewing
*OFFERS OVER £400,000*LARGE TWO BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED COTTAGE WITH GOOD-SIZED REAR GARDEN. FLEXIBLE LIVING SPACE WILL BE GREAT FOR THOSE WORKING FROM HOME. PORTSLADE STATION WITHIN A FEW MINUTES WALK. Historically a railway cottage, this spacious home benefits from a generous lounge, a separate...
* GUIDE RANGE £325,000 - £350,000 *MODERN THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE WITH REAR GARDEN AND PRIVATE OFF-ROAD PARKING. HIGH SPECIFICATION NEWLY FITTED KITCHEN. LARGE LOFT WITH OPEN PLAN LIVING DINING ROOM. FAMILY ORIENTATED AREA. Situated in a popular cul de sac, its generously proportioned...Online viewing
A truly stunning newly converted maisonette occupying the whole of the first and second floor of this attractive period property. Open plan kitchen/dining/living room, 3 good sized bedrooms, en-suite shower room, luxury family bathroom, new lease, no chain.Reduced
This older style house is located in a popular area south of the Old Shoreham Road within reach of Portslade Town centre and Railway Station. THREE BEDROOMS, 23ft Through Lounge, 16FT RE FITTED KITCHEN WITH APPLIANCES, bathroom, front & rear gardens, INTEGRAL GARAGE, some updating required,...
* Viewings From Saturday 15th May*Larger than average period property for the area, with west facing rear garden, three bedrooms, and near shops and stations. Very well presented, great location, sought after by families and commuters.
Jack Taggart & Co are pleased to offer you this well proportioned semi detached house situated in the popular Overdown Rise, Portslade.The ground floor of this traditional family home comprises a large entrance hall, south facing living room with plenty of natural light and gas fire place, a...
* Video Tour Available * Guide price £400,000 to £425,000 Harrison Brant are delighted to offer to the market this spacious four bedroom family home, enjoying a popular residential setting close to a good range of local amenities, schools and public transport links, the well planned and generous...Online viewing
Situated on an elevated position within the popular Mile Oak is this three bedroom detached bungalow. This property offers excellent family living & views across Farm land & the South Downs. The Mainline railway station is just over 2 Miles away providing direct links to Brighton & London. Other...Online viewing
GUIDE PRICE £350,000 - £375,000Positioned on this larger than average corner plot is this immaculate extended home. The accommodation comprises a 15' formal bay fronted living room, extended kitchen/diner and utility area and a larger than average bathroom. At the first floor level you will find...
A fabulous spacious 1 double bedroom maisonette occupying the first & second floor of this period building situated in the heart of local amenities & minutes walk away from the train station. The large lounge has an impressive 3 quarter length sash window allowing plenty of natural light & an...
* OFFERS OVER - £325,000 *MODERN TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM END OF TERRACE HOUSE WITH TWO BATHROOMS ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE AND NO ONWARD CHAIN. POSITIONED ON A PRIVATE ROAD VERY CLOSE TO PORTSLADE MAINLINE STATION. This attrative home has been beautifully renovated throughout to a high specification and...Online viewing
Attractive, modern 1 bed top floor (second) converted flat offering well presented and deceptively spacious accommodation having gch and dg windows. Lounge/diner, modern kitchen and bathroom. Close to Hove seafront, shopping facilities at Boundary Road and Portslade/West Hove mainline railway...
This EXTENDED chalet bungalow offers spacious and flexible accommodation. THREE LARGE BEDROOMS, lounge, kitchen, 20 ft Dining Room/Conservatory, 14 ft 9 MASTER BEDROOM WITH ENSUITE AND STUDY/DRESSING AREA, bathroom, double glazing, gas central heating, 54 ft garden, PRIVATE DRIVE, chain freeStudy
This spacious 2 double bedroom maisonette must be viewed to appreciate the accommodation. Arranged over 2 floors with a good size lounge and kitchen/breakfast room. Being sold with no chain, 150 year lease with no ground rent and private garden. Close to many amenities.
A fantastic opportunity to purchase this well presented freehold house being within close proximity of Boundary/Station Road. No ongoing chain. Good size open lounge/kitchen, modern shower room, 2 good size bedrooms. Double glazing. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Value my home
- New homes
- Instant online valuation
- Agent valuation
- Sold prices
- Home price guide
- Find agents
- New homes
- Find developments
- Help to buy
- Farms, estates & land
- Student accommodation