Located just a stone's throw from the heart of the vibrant Macclesfield town centre, 'Birch House' is a very impressive and attractive building with a rich and varied history. First referenced in the 1841 Census, the building has been a Girls Boarding School, a Private Residence for local...Recently addedNew buildEV charger
Situated on one of Macclesfields premier roads, located on a no through road within a short walk of of the local shops, excellent schools, West Park as well as within a short stroll of the centre of town. This generous size mid terraced property enjoying many period characteristics and feature...Recently added
*VIEWINGS START MONDAY 21st JUNE 2021*This semi-detached property is presented to a high standard; clean, tidy and lovingly maintained with a good feeling of space throughout. Offering TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS and a three piece white bathroom suite to the first floor and a spa (cont.)Recently added
This characterful three bedroom Grade II listed Weavers cottage was built in 1877 and forms part of this most attractive terrace, known as 'Crompton Mount'. The property has beautifully presented accommodation arranged over three floors and there is also a large well-landscaped 60ft rear garden...
* A REAL GEM, INTERNAL VIEWING ESSENTIAL* A beautifully appointed, detached family property of generous proportions and considerable merit throughout. Originally built circa1910 near to the ever popular Broken Cross, this individually styled and highly distinguished family home has undergone many...
NO CHAIN!! This charming duplex apartment is set back from the road with the added benefit of allocated parking and part of a sought after historical development retaining much of the unique character. Situated on one of Macclesfield's most popular streets and and within easy walking distance...
A spacious two double bedroom property located in a popular residential location within close proximity of local shops, excellent schools and public transport links. The bus service is only a short stroll away, providing public transport to the town centre and of course the surrounding areas. The...
* NO ONWARD CHAIN * A well presented, larger than average, mid terrace located within a most desirable and sought after area close to Macclesfield canal and countryside, within walking distance of Puss Bank School, local amenities and just a short distance of the town centre. In brief the...
* NO ONWARD CHAIN * Located in a quiet and well respected area of Macclesfield within walking distance to the River Bollin. Convenience is also a real feature, with the property being only a short distance of Bollinbrook Primary school, local convenience stores and a useful bus service. The...Reduced
In excellent condition, this neat and tidy three bedroom home should be viewed to appreciate the accommodation on offer. With a lovely garden to the rear the house also offer off road parking with a garage in a separate block
Whittaker and Biggs are delighted to offer for sale this one bedroom ground floor apartment located in this pleasant back water of Macclesfield. Previously St Georges Primary School and converted in 1986 the property boasts attractive Georgian Style sash windows and high ceilings in keeping with a
Forming part of the town centre conservation area, Regents Foundry dates back to the early 19th century and is a Grade II listed building which has been converted to provide a development of apartments known as Regent and Foundry Court. This one bedroom ground floor apartment is just a stone...
- New buildRetirement
- New buildRetirement
*NO CHAIN* A purpose built, second floor two bedroom apartment situated in an excellent residential area close to both Macclesfield General Hospital and Leisure Centre. The accommodation, which is in need of some modernisation, comprises of:- Communal entrance with stairs to the 2nd floor. On...
- Online viewingNew build
- Online viewing
* BRAND NEW * Contemporary homes for contemporary living. These inspired range of THREE DOUBLE BEDROOM town houses come complete with QUALITY KITCHENS, STYLISH BATHROOMS AND EN-SUITES as well as ROOF TERRACES off the master bedroom, courtyard gardens and PRIVATE PARKING. Conveniently located...
* LAST TWO PLOTS AVAILABLE * DUE FOR COMPLETION - SUMMER 2021 * Meadowside' is an exciting new development consisting of x4 four bedroom semi detached homes having there own distinctive characteristics with a fresh and modern look. Built to a high standard by an independent local developer, each...New buildEV charger
This delightful end mews property offers excellent accommodation over two floors and is located in a sought after and popular residential location within walking distance of Ivy Bank school, local shops and local public transport. In brief the property comprises; entrance vestibule, living room,...
Located just a stone's throw from the heart of the vibrant Macclesfield town centre, 'Birch House' is a very impressive and attractive building with a rich and varied history. First referenced in the 1841 Census, the building has been a Girls Boarding School, a Private Residence for local...New buildEV charger
- Value my home
- New homes
- Instant online valuation
- Agent valuation
- Sold prices
- Home price guide
- Find agents
- New homes
- Find developments
- Help to buy
- Farms, estates & land
- Student accommodation