* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
An 8.5 acre block of freehold agricultural land set in an elevated position overlooking the Bristol Channel in the sought after Lee Valley situated between Ilfracombe and Woolacombe. The land has road access off Home Lane through a galvanised gate into the first of three fields which are all...
Marketed by Nancekivell & Co - Devon.01769 307971 Contact agent
Situated in one of North Devon's most sought after coastal villages is this deceptively spacious 4 bedroom cottage with an abundance of character throughout benefitting from private parking for 2 vehicles and a garden to the rear. This wonderful cottage would make an ideal holiday home.
Marketed by Webbers - Ilfracombe.01271 457942 Contact agent
An immaculate farm on North Devon's coast, with three immaculate holiday letting cottages, all with sea views, a manager's cottage and a range of superb farm buildings, set within 60 acres of beautiful pasture land.
An imposing manor house overlooking Lee Bay on North Devon's coast in one of the area's few remaining unspoilt coastal locations. Access to the beach at the end of the tree-lined entrance drive. Manor house dating from 1896 with 7 bedrooms, all en-suite. Magnificent reception hall with...
A coastal estate in miniature comprising main 5 bedroom detached Victorian residence enjoying spectacular front line views of Lee Bay and of the Ocean, close to Woolacombe. Further detail available upon request. EPC Band E
An imposing manor house overlooking Lee Bay on North Devon's coast with a separate manager's cottage, three immaculate holiday letting cottages and a superb range of modern farm buildings, all set within 110.29 acres of beautiful pasture and woodland in one of the area's few remaining...
A coastal estate in miniature comprising main 5 bedroom detached Victorian residence, detached 2 bedroom holiday cottage producing income & 5.24 acres of gardens formerly opened to the public - All enjoying spectacular front line views of Lee Bay and of the Ocean, close to Woolacombe....
- Houses for sale in Lee
- Property for sale in Lee
- 2 Bedroom house for sale in Lee
- 3 Bedroom house for sale in Lee
- 4 Bedroom house for sale in Lee
- Detached house for sale in Lee
- Semi detached house for sale in Lee
Flats for sale
- Flats for sale in Lee
- 1 Bedroom flat for sale in Lee
- 2 Bedroom flat for sale in Lee
- Studio flats for sale in Lee