FOR SALE BY SHARPES AUCTIONS, ONLINE AUCTION TO BE HELD ON TUESDAY 15TH DECEMBER 2020 AT 12PM. GUIDE PRICE; £110,000. Located nearby to Heaton village, this traditional stone built through terraced house offers family accommodation over four floors.Recently addedOnline viewing
Look at me iv'e been realistically reduced!!We are delighted to offer this quirky, one bedroom through cottage for sale in Heaton Village. Full of charm and original features, such as stone floors and wooden beams this property would make a fantastic first time buy or investment purchase.ReducedOnline viewing
Your Choice Estate agents are please to offer this well presented four bedroom victorian mid terrace house for sale in heart of HEATON VILLAGE Bradford BD9. It has excellent communication links with easy access to the Bradford Royal Infirmary Hospital and University of Bradford School of...Online viewing
HUNTERS BRADFORD ARE DELIGHTED TO OFFER THIS 3 BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY, COMPRISING OF 3 BEDROOMS WITH PRIVATE PARKING FOR MULTIPLE VEHICLES, FRONT LAWNED GARDEN WITH FLOWER BEDS, REAR ENCLOSED GARDEN AND DETACHED GARAGE. IDEAL FOR FAMILIES AND FIRST-TIME BUYERS. Briefly comprising of;...
* IDEAL FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS *Your choice are please to offer to the market this two-bedroom front terrace property for Sale, well presented throughout. This property will appeal to first time buyers or buy to let AS investors as it is IN HOTSPOT AREA to be let on Assured Short Hold Tenancy and...Online viewing
*NO UPWARD CHAIN* Ground Floor Flat in need of updated situated off Emm Lane. The flat is a 70% shared ownership with Accent Homes owning the other 30% share. Internally the property briefly comprises of Lounge, Kitchen, Two Bedrooms and Three Piece Bathroom. UPVC Windows. Central Heating....
VIRTUAL VIEWING ONLINE NOW!!GUIDE PRICE £200,000 - £220,000*A WELL PROPORTIONED AND SPACIOUS MID THROUGH TERRACE PROVIDING FIVE BEDROOMS, TWO RECEPTIONS, GARDEN TO THE REAR AND IS LOCATED IN BD9* *A GREAT HOME FOR THE FAMILY*EPC RATING E.Online viewing
ASPS are excited to offer this extremely spacious 4-bedroom home in Heaton, West Yorkshire. Over 3 floors, the property hosts 3 bathrooms, kitchen space, as well as a brilliantly-sized cellar space. The property also possesses splendid outdoor garden space. Available now!
FIRST TIME BUYERS / INVESTOR LANDLORDS / IDEAL FOR FAMILIES HUNTERS BRADFORD OFFER THIS 5 BEDROOM TERRACED PROPERTY WITH A SMALL FRONT GARDEN AND REAR YARD. This property has a good amount of space for a family and is briefly comprising of; Ground Floor : Porch, Hallway, Lounge, Reception...
Move Up are pleased to offer this splendid five bedroom executive family sized detached property, situated in the desirable area of Heaton which is a popular and well established residential area. This property is a very large family home offering luxury accommodation. The property briefly...
Your Choice Estate Agents are pleased to offer this well presented extended FOUR BEDROOM through terrace in Heaton village with easy access local shops and local amenities, Shipley and Bradford city center is apx 1.5m away. Bradford Royal Infirmary Hospital and University of Bradford's School of...Online viewing
* IDEAL FOR INVESTOR*Your choice are please to offer to the market this two-bedroom front terrace property for Sale, well presented throughout. This property will appeal to first time buyers or buy to let investors as it is currently let on Assured Short Hold Tenancy and lies within easy reach of...
Hunters Exclusive, Bradford are delighted to offer this attractive, much cherished, generously proportioned and well presented 5 bedroom semi-detached character property with front and rear garden that has been improved and enhanced by the current owners over the last 12 years. Ideally suited for...Online viewingStudy
A rare opportunity to purchase an exceptional period home that has been meticulously refurbished to an impressive standard situated on a quiet, leafy corner with mature trees and hedges. Woodcroft Grange provides the discerning buyer with the perfect fusion of grandeur, prestige and contemporary...
- Value my home
- New homes
- Agent valuation
- House prices
- Find agents
- New homes
- Find developments
- Help to buy
- Farms, estates & land
- Student accommodation