Nick Goldthorpe and RE/MAX Elite are delighted to have been asked to bring to the market this hidden gem. This traditional two-bedroom semi-detached cottage is located in a secluded area, in the centre of the village of Drumnadrochit within easy walking distance of shops, pubs, and restaurants.
A potential house site in the grounds of a former walled garden. Partly walled, elevated site. Services to the edge of the site. Positive pre-planning response. In the Great Glen and within easy reach of Inverness.
An opportunity to purchase a building plot located in the village of Foyers that extends to approximately 1.006 acres and which has full planning permission for the erection of a four bedroom detached villa with detached double garage. Water and electricity are believed to be located on the...
This plot of land is located at Upper Cultie in the Highland village of Gorthleck approximately 20 miles from Inverness City Centre. The plot is approximately 0.239 acres and has had planning permission in principle granted for a 1 and a 1/2 storey dwelling to be built on it.
- Houses for sale in Bunloit
- Property for sale in Bunloit
- 2 Bedroom house for sale in Bunloit
- 3 Bedroom house for sale in Bunloit
- 4 Bedroom house for sale in Bunloit
- Detached house for sale in Bunloit
- Semi detached house for sale in Bunloit
Flats for sale
- Flats for sale in Bunloit
- 1 Bedroom flat for sale in Bunloit
- 2 Bedroom flat for sale in Bunloit
- Studio flats for sale in Bunloit