Ask the agent
Show properties currently being valued by OnTheMarket agents but not advertised for sale just yet.
A most interesting opportunity to purchase a most attractive and splendidly isolated parcel of woodland and amenity land located in the natural valley of Howdale just north of Beadlam Village.EXTENDING TO 5.71 ACRES OR THEREABOUTS BEADLAM 2 MILES, HELMSLEY 6 MILES, KIRKBYMOORSIDE 7 MILESFOR SALE...
- Online viewing
6.55 Acres (2.65 Hectares) of grassland arranged in a three useful, well-shaped fields, benefitting from road frontage off the B1251. The land is offered for sale by Informal Tender, with a tender deadline of 12 noon on Tuesday 27th July 2021.
* RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT SITE *A choice development site with planning consent to convert two existing farm buildings into separate detached dwellings. Additional development opportunities may also be available within the site subject to planning.
Excellent Residential Smallholding offering Commercial and Leisure Development Potential being set in approximately 4.85 Acres in open countryside to the north of York and comprises of an attractive and elegant 4 Bedroom Farmhouse together with range of former Agricultural and Commercial Buildings.
A Potential Development Site (subject to planning consent) situated in New Inn Lane within a short walk of the town centre of Easingwold offering scope for other uses and subject to any other necessary consents.
A rare opportunity to purchase an extensive block of arable and well fenced grassland in close proximity to York. Excellent access from the A64 via Towthorpe Lane and attractive landscape features.For Sale by Private Treaty. Guide Price OIEO £550,000
- Houses for sale in Whitwell-on-the-Hill
- Property for sale in Whitwell-on-the-Hill
- 2 Bedroom house for sale in Whitwell-on-the-Hill
- 3 Bedroom house for sale in Whitwell-on-the-Hill
- 4 Bedroom house for sale in Whitwell-on-the-Hill
- Detached house for sale in Whitwell-on-the-Hill
- Semi detached house for sale in Whitwell-on-the-Hill