FOR SALE BY INFORMAL TENDER A handy parcel of land extending to approx 1.3 acres (area hatched blue on plan) with roadside access and a natural water supply. Situated in the village of Llanwnda this would be an ideal pony paddock. Price Guide: £8,000 - £10,000 per acre Sealed tenders to be...Recently added
An individual building plot with planning permission for a 2 storey dwelling, standing in a fantastic position on the edge of the village with spectacular countryside views. Planning Application number C19/0420/18/AM, the site extends to 790 sq metres and has a high quality double garage already
A superb opportunity to acquire a most substantial detached Period Farmhouse with six furnished self-contained Holiday Let cottages within a courtyard setting in a delightful elevated location within 16 acres of undulating farm land nearby to Caernarfon affording outstanding far reaching views over
Building plot that await development – are you ready for your next project! An opportunity to purchase a substantial Building Plot for the erection of 1 dwelling situated in the established and sought after Cae Gwyn area of Caernarfon. Planning permission has now lapsed.
A building plot that await development – are you ready for your next project! An opportunity to purchase a substantial Building Plot for the erection of 1 dwelling situated in the established and sought after Cae Gwyn area of Caernarfon. Planning permission has now lapsed.
Situated in an elevated position overlooking views over the Menai straits and across Anglesey in the heart of the popular village of Felinheli is this opportunity to purchase a self build opportunity The site comes with full detailed planning for a detached split level house C12/0986/20/LL) The...
Marketed by Williams & Goodwin The Property People - Caernarfon.01286 514997Contact agent
* Offers in excess of £200,000 * Bob Parry Estate Agents and Lambert Smith Hampton are delighted to offer a four-bedroom, detached house along with potential development land and commercial premises to the rear. The land is inside the current joint Joint Local Development Plan and in our...Online viewing
A parcel of land extending to approximately 20.028 acres laid to rough pasture, the land will be if interest to the farming, equestrian community and those seeking land for recreational use, the land occupies an elevated position on the outskirts of the village of Deiniolen.
- Houses for sale in Waunfawr
- Property for sale in Waunfawr
- 2 Bedroom house for sale in Waunfawr
- 3 Bedroom house for sale in Waunfawr
- 4 Bedroom house for sale in Waunfawr
- Detached house for sale in Waunfawr
- Semi detached house for sale in Waunfawr
Flats for sale
- Flats for sale in Waunfawr
- 1 Bedroom flat for sale in Waunfawr
- 2 Bedroom flat for sale in Waunfawr
- Studio flats for sale in Waunfawr