The Bardon offers first time buyers and young professionals unique, open plan living across two floors. This one bedroom home features a designer shower room, separate utility cupboard and modern kitchen, dining/ living space occupying the first floor. With a garden and parking for two cars,...New buildHelp to Buy
- Recently added
This lovely semi- detached extended house situation on Gwendolen Road is available for Sale. Property briefly comprises two reception rooms, kitchen, cloakroom, four bedrooms, a family bathroom. Outside is a driveway, ample off-road parking and a rear garden.Recently added
- Recently added
AUCTION. If you're looking for a property to put your own mark on, this three bedroom property is definitely one to consider! This property is for sale by the Modern Method of Auction. No chain. This property has lots of potential. Full video tour available. Contact us 24/7 to arrange a viewing.Recently addedOnline viewingChain-free
DETACHED family home, sort after location, FGCH, UPVC dg. Hall, cloaks/wc, lounge, kitchen-diner, conservatory. Landing, THREE bedrooms, bathroom, Garden to front & rear, driveway & garage. Excellent location close to Meridian Leisure & M1/M69 motorway. NO CHAIN! EPC Band BRecently addedOnline viewingChain-free
Enjoying pleasant views over Knighton Park this well presented and nicely proportioned THREE BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME WITH GARAGE is situated within a quiet and well established residential area close to Wigston and Oadby Town Centres: Newton Fallowell Oadby are pleased to offer For Sale a...Recently added
- Recently addedOnline viewingChain-free
Offered with No Upward Chain and the benefit of a SELF CONTAINED ONE BEDROOM ANNEXE this superbly presented and modernised THREE DOUBLE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED FAMILY HOME provides a wonderful opportunity to acquire and spacious and well located property within the Oadby area of Leicester LE2: ...Recently addedChain-free
This superbly presented and well proportioned THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOME offers an ideal first time buyer opportunity located within the popular and in demand Evington area of Leicester LE5 being in easy reach of many highly regarded schools: Newton Fallowell Oadby are pleased to offer For...Recently added
: This wonderful 2/3 bedroom Terrace House situated IN Leicester LE2 is available for SALE Lounge (can be used as bedroom), 2 Double Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Fitted Kitchen, Popular Location, Close to University/Hospital/Public Transport, Shops and amenities nearby.Recently addedNew build
- Recently addedNew buildHelp to Buy
- Recently addedNew buildHelp to Buy
This lovely family home is now available for sale on Cowdall Road in Braunstone. In good condition throughout the property comprises entrance hallway with storage cupboard, good sized lounge, kitchen breakfast room, three bedrooms and a family bathroom.Recently added
### AVAILABLE WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN ###A beautifully presented three bedroom family home with off road parking and garage which is well situated for schools, public transport links, amenities and leisure areas. In lovely condition throughout the property comprises entrance hallway, lounge, kitchenRecently addedChain-free
A neatly presented three bedroom traditional bay-fronted semi detached property well situated just off Fosse Road North in this popular residential location. Amenties, public transport links and various schooling options are all close by.Reduced
A beautifully presented two bedroom property with garage and off road parking. Briefly comprising, lounge, kitchen diner and conservatory. Upstairs there are two bedrooms with a recently refitted bathroom. The property is double glazed and gas centrally heated with a combination boiler.Recently added
### OFFERED WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN ###A three bedroom town house property which offers scope for improvement and would make an ideal first time buy or investment. The property is well situated for amenities, schooling and public transport links.Recently addedChain-free
Kings are delighted to present this LOVELY 3 bedroom END-TERRACED family home for sale in the very sought after area of NORTHFIELDS. In close proximity to lots of local amenities including great schools, shops and businesses, many different places of worship and great city centre access with easy...ReducedOnline viewing
- ReducedOnline viewingStudy
- Recently addedChain-free
Oadby Estates is proud to present to the market this two-bedroom terraced property in the heart of the Evington. In brief the property consists of a lounge, dining room and kitchen. The first floor of the property holds two bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally the property has a rear yard. ...Reduced
It's always a pleasure to bring to the market a property that has been loved and kept in excellent order and Weavers Close is one of those homes. Situated in a cul-de-sac location, on a development only six years old, is this fantastic three bedroom detached home. Off road parking and garage?...Recently addedOnline viewing
We are pleased to offer for sale this three bedroomed semi detached home situated with open front aspect views across Braunstone Park. The centrally heated and double glazed accommodation briefly comprises to the ground floor entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/breakfast room and bathroom and to the...Reduced
Frequently asked questions
- What is the average house price of houses for sale in Leicester?The average house price for property for sale in Leicester is £260,000, as of July 7, 2021. Visit the sold prices section for the most up to date information on house prices in Leicester.
- What are the best schools for houses for sale in Leicester?Christ the King Catholic Voluntary Academy, Sparkenhoe Community Primary School and Rowlatts Mead Primary Academy are among the best primary schools in Leicester. Madani Girls’ School has been ranked as the top secondary school in the city.
- What are public transport links like for houses for sale in Leicester?There are a number of bus companies operating throughout Leicester meaning there is an extensive network of bus links running an effective service.
- What is the population and what are the demographics of Leicester?According to the 2011 UK census, the population of Leicester was 329,939. The city is ethnically and culturally diverse and is the thirteenth most populous in the UK.
- What are the best attractions in Leicester?Some of the top attractions in Leicester include Leicester Cathedral where Richard III was reinterred in 2015, the nearby King Richard III Visitor Centre, the National Space Centre and Abbey Park.