* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
A recently renovated, considerably extended and beautifully presented 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom contemporary family home situated in a favoured residential location with a good sized garden and large raised deck and with views over the town towards the Torrs and Bristol Channel.
This modern detached bungalow built in the 1980's offers extremely comfortable accommodation which benefits UPVc double glazing and gas fired radiator central heating. Being in an elevated position the property benefits from the most outstanding panoramic views over open fields and on to the...
Marketed by Phillips Smith & Dunn - Braunton.01271 457941 Contact agent
Offering well-proportioned accommodation throughout is this 3/4 bedroom detached bungalow with driveway and garage. The property is situated just a minutes' walk from the High Street and is offered for sale with no onward chain.
Simply stunning views to a wide vista from this clifftop 4 bedroom detached home set in one of Ilfracombe's prime locations above the world famous Tunnels Bathing beaches, a viewing of this property is essential to fully appreciate the overall accommodation on offer and fantastic views.
Offering an abundance of character is this beautifully presented 4 bedroom detached home situated in an elevated position having superb views over the Chambercombe Valley, the rolling countryside beyond and the Bristol Channel. (contd...)
A rare opportunity arises to purchase a Grade II listed, high specification converted detached Chapel built originally in 1855 sitting in it's own large gardens and grounds of approximately 1/3 acre set in a semi-rural peaceful location with pleasant views over the surrounding wooden (contd...)
Situated in a private cul-de-sac on the ever popular Treelands development is this spacious 3 bedroom detached house with views over the Chambercombe Valley and surrounding countryside and is offered for sale with no onward chain.
Offering huge, bright and airy, well presented accommodation is this 10 year old 4 bedroom, 3 reception room, 3 bathroom detached family home with large additional under house store rooms/workshop, pleasant good sized gardens and delightful views across town to the Score Valley and (contd...)
- Houses for sale in Ilfracombe
- Property for sale in Ilfracombe
- 2 Bedroom house for sale in Ilfracombe
- 3 Bedroom house for sale in Ilfracombe
- 4 Bedroom house for sale in Ilfracombe
- Detached house for sale in Ilfracombe
- Semi detached house for sale in Ilfracombe
Flats for sale
- Flats for sale in Ilfracombe
- 1 Bedroom flat for sale in Ilfracombe
- 2 Bedroom flat for sale in Ilfracombe
- Studio flats for sale in Ilfracombe