- Recently added
Located on a quiet road in the very sought after Stopsley Village area of Luton, is this rarely available double fronted three bedroom detached bungalow. The property is located on a large plot and offers huge potential, as well as having large triple garage/store in the garden which could be used
* URBAN & RURAL STOPSLEY * NO CHAIN * CASH PURCHASE ONLY - NO MORTGAGE AVAILABLE ON PARK HOMES * This 2 bedroom park home is tucked away and presented in fantastic condition. CLICK THROUGH for more pictures and a floorplan.Reduced
*RARELY AVAILABLE AND SOUGHT AFTER ROAD*SIMPLY STUNNING DETACHED BUNGALOW. This property has recently undertaken a FULL REFURBISHMENT, three double bedrooms, BEAUTIFUL FOUR PIECE BATHROOM SUITE, large in and out driveway with DOUBLE GARAGE.DESCRIPTION:ReducedOnline viewing
Promptmove are delighted to offer for sale this very well presented three/four bedroom semi detached bungalow, situated on Hitchin Road within the highly desirable Stopsley Village. This Chalet bungalow has a lovely light & airy feel with well proportioned rooms throughout.
* URBAN & RURAL STOPSLEY * 5 BED DETACHED * SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN * Located in the ever popular Stopsley Village, this family home offers great potential. With a long driveway and detached garage this is a must view property. CLICK THROUGH for more pictures and a floorplan.Reduced
Located in the very sought after Stopsley Village area of Luton is this unique, detached 2/3 bedroom bungalow. The property has been fully renovated by the current owner who offers it in immaculate condition throughout, with the huge added benefit of a self contained annexe in the garden, currentlyOnline viewing
* URBAN AND RURAL LEAGRAVE * EXTENDED * STUDY * CLOSE TO ALL AMENITIES *Situated in the Luton and Dunstable borders is this extended three bedroom semi-detached bungalow. Features include; Entrance hall with storage and loft access housing combination boiler, main bedroom with built in wardrobe,...Study
*Guide Price £450,000 To £475,000*A unique six/seven bedroom detached bungalow located in Dunstable Road area of Luton. This home would suit a large family, investment buyer looking for an HMO or a savvy buyer who can take full advantage of the space. Located within 0.Online viewing
GUIDE PRICE £450,000 - £475,000 Introducing this unique property in the south of Luton featuring three/four bedrooms and two reception rooms set on a larger that average plot, this is a must view as property's in this prestigious location rarely become available.
* CHAIN FREE BUNGALOW ON A PRIVATE & SECURE ROAD * This spacious and detached bungalow is situated down a private road on the L&D Borders and within walking distance of the Luton & Dunstable Hospital. The property is a great size with lots of living space currently comprising a welcoming...
URBAN AND RURAL LEAGRAVE * MODERN BUILD * DETACHED * TRAFFIC FREE LOCATION *Located in the Luton and Dunstable borders and within a quiet cul-de-sac is this rarely available two bedroom detached bungalow. Features include; Entrance hall, lounge/diner, shower room, two double bedrooms and a...
This detached bungalow situated in a quiet cul-de-sac in the sought after area on the boarders of Luton & Dunstable with picturesque views over Blows Downs. This property has been kept in fantastic condition by its current owners and the accommodation includes an entrance hall, lounge/diner,...
* URBAN AND RURAL * FIVE/SIX BEDROOMS * IDEAL FOR A GROWING FAMILY OR DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY WITH SIZABLE PLOT * TRIPLE GARAGE *Located in the sought after Warden Hills area is this spacious detached bungalow. Features include; Entrance hall, 34FT lounge/family room with an open fireplace, port...
- Online viewing
* URBAN & RURAL STOPSLEY * VIDEO TOUR * This well presented 2 bed semi-detached bungalow benefits from an ensuite to the master, as well as an attached garage with the ability to drive thru to the 23ft Workshop/garage at the rear. The property is also CHAIN FREE.Online viewing
Combining contemporary design with traditional themes this three/two bedroom semi detached bungalow offers spacious room sizes throughout, the current layout is set as two double bedrooms with two reception rooms although some might prefer the three bedroom, one reception option.
* URBAN & RURAL LUTON * HUGE POTENTIAL * CALL FOR MORE INFORMATION * [use Contact Agent Button] *Situated on Hillary Crescent in a quiet cul-de-sac is this beautifully presented three bedroom semi-detached bungalow. Briefly comprising of; Spacious entrance hall, to the front is the largest...
The Property - Situated on the the desirable Marlborough Road in the Biscot area of Luton, is this two double bedroom detached bungalow offered for sale with no onward chain.Tucked behind a gated private driveway the property comprises of an entrance porch, hallway, large 'L shaped lounge/diner,...
- Online viewingStudy
* CASH BUYERS ONLY * Located on a private road in the sought after Leagrave Area of Luton is this truly unique, two bedroom bungalow. The property is in need of full refurbishment and has accommodation to comprise of entrance porch, lounge, kitchen, two double bedrooms and a bathroom.
- Value my home
- New homes
- Instant online valuation
- Agent valuation
- Sold prices
- Home price guide
- Find agents
- New homes
- Find developments
- Help to buy
- Farms, estates & land
- Student accommodation