2 bedroom retirement property for sale
Wheatley House, St. Pauls Lock, Mirfield>
- 150 year lease
- Two-bedroom apartment on the first floor of Wheatley House
- Spacious living kitchen with French doors to a balcony with glass balustrading
- Utility room with space for a washer and tumble dryer plus ample storage cupboards
- Bedrooms complete with handmade fitted wardrobes
- Entrance hallway with feature wallpaper, wall lights and a handy storage seat
- Bathroom with a fitted bath, walk in shower and free-standing sink with storage unit underneath
- Gross internal area 80.97 Sqm / 871.55 Sqft
Agent Online is delighted to bring to market this superb retirement property in St Paul’s Lock which is Darren Smith Homes’ flagship development and is located in the heart of Mirfield’s conservation area, on the banks of the Calder & Hebble navigation canal.
This exclusive collection two-bedroom apartments are set within a private, secure and gated community and benefit from south-facing views and a canal-side location. Strong emphasis is placed on providing luxury combined with convenience in these age-exclusive homes, which are aimed at the over 55s.
Mirfield’s shops, cafés, supermarkets, banks and bus stops are only a few minutes walk away. The railway station, which has direct links to Leeds, Manchester and London, is also within easy walking distance.
ST. PAUL’S LOCK MANAGEMENT COMPANY:
The management company which will oversee the day to day operations and maintenance for the estate. A service charge is levied upon each apartment at a proportional rate. Full details are available upon request.
PEACE OF MIND:
· 150-year lease
· 10-year NHBC warranty
· Ground Rent £175 p/a
Kitchen & Living Space 6.99m x 4.60m (22ft 11in x 15ft 1in) Rectangular
• Designer fitted kitchens with handle-less doors and soft close hinges • Feature soft close cutlery drawers and magic corners • Pull out pan drawer* • Kitchen islands or peninsular units (in applicable plots) • Quarella quartz and marble work surfaces as standard. Corian work surface upgrades may be available at design stage* • Stainless steel under mounted sink with chrome finish mixer tap • NEFF four zone touch control ceramic hob • Stainless steel extractor to suit design • NEFF stainless steel multi-functions oven • Stainless steel NEFF microwave oven • Integrated NEFF multi-function dishwasher • Integrated NEFF tall 50/50 fridge freezer • LED Feature lighting • Integrated space saving recycling bins • Integrated stainless-steel wine cooler * Optional Extra – Additional charges may apply
Utility Room 1.98m x 1.68m (6ft 6in x 5ft 6in) Rectangular
• Cabinets and fitted work surface with sink • Space and plumbing provided for freestanding washer/dryer
Bedroom One 3.91m x 3.71m (12ft 10in x 12ft 2in) Rectangular
• Bedrooms complete with handmade fitted wardrobes
Bedroom Two 3.71m x 3.00m (12ft 2in x 9ft 10in) Rectangular
• Bedrooms complete with handmade fitted wardrobes
Bathroom 3.20m x 2.62m (10ft 6in x 8ft 7in) Rectangular
• RAK ceramic polished floor tiles • Bushboard Nuance range seamless wall covering to shower area and part-height to bath wall • Designer sanitary ware • Designer brass ware • Bespoke cabinets with shelving • Bushboard Encore range stone vanity tops • Shaver sockets • Timer controlled wall mounted chrome heated towel rail / vertical radiator • Back to wall WC with soft close seat and dual flush
WC 1.98m x 0.99m (6ft 6in x 3ft 3in) Rectangular
• Back to Wall WC with soft-close seat and dual flush • Bespoke cabinet with shelving • Bushboard Encore range stone vanity top
*Photos for illustration purposes only. There are 4 different apartments available so specific design would be seen when viewing*
Note from the team at Agent Online
We always aim to ensure our properties are displayed accurately with the photos, floorplans and descriptions provided. However these are intended as a guide and purchasers must satisfy themselves by viewing the property in person.
Property information from this agent
Agent Online - Bristol
2440 The Quadrant Bristol BS32 4AQ
See more properties like this:
Property reference 10640888. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Agent Online - Bristol. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
*UKCreditRatings offer a 14-day trial to their credit report service. If you choose not to cancel within the trial period, you will incur the monthly subscription of £19.95 until you cancel the account.