2 bedroom apartment for sale
Plot 19, Wheatley House at St. Paul’s Lock, Wheatley House WF14>
- Tenure: Leasehold
- 2 bedroomed apartment on the 2nd floor of Wheatley House
- Open plan kitchen dining area with french doors to a balcony with glass balustrading displaying lots of light to the living spaces
- Spacious fitted kitchen with lots of storage and all Neff appliances
- Entrance hallway with a storage seat and a glass feature length door through to the living area
- A freestanding sink with 2 door storage plus a mrrored cabinet for extra storage
- Bathroom with decorative wood panelling and dark marble splash-walls to the shower and fitted bath
- Gross internal area 80.97 sqm / 871.55 Sqft
St Paul’s Lock is Darren Smith Homes’ flagship development and is located in the heart of Mirfield’s conservation area, on the banks of the Calder & Hebble navigation canal.
Strong emphasis is placed on providing luxury combined with these convenience in these age-exclusive homes, which are aimed at the over 55s.
This exclusive collection of one and two-bedroom apartments are set within a private, secure and gated community and benefit from south-facing views and a canal-side location.
Mirfield’s shops, cafés, supermarkets, banks and bus stops are only a few minutes’ walk away. The railway station, which has direct links to Leeds, Manchester and London, is also within easy walking distance.
ST. PAUL’S LOCK MANAGEMENT COMPANY:
The management company which will oversee the day to day operations and maintenance for the estate. A service charge is levied upon each apartment at a proportional rate. Full details are available upon request.
PEACE OF MIND:
· 150-year lease
· 10-year NHBC warranty
· Ground Rent £175 p/a
At Darren Smith Homes we strive for perfection. Our aim is to build a supreme product for each and every new homeowner so that you can then reap the rewards of our hard work. As such, we reserve the right to amend the specification of our apartments as required without prior notice to incorporate revisions of an equivalent or elevated standard. This includes, but is not limited to, the branded products listed in this specification. At the time of going to print, every attention has been given to the accuracy of all the information that is conveyed. However, the content of this material does not form all or any part of a contract and/or establish a representation of warranty and we therefore recommend that it should only be considered as a guide. We further recommend that, where possible, all aspects are verified with the sales agent.
Kitchen & Living Space 6.99m x 4.60m (22ft 11in x 15ft 1in) Rectangular
• Designer fitted kitchens with handle-less doors and soft close hinges • Feature soft close cutlery drawers and magic corners • Pull out pan drawer* • Kitchen islands or peninsular units (in applicable plots) • Quarella quartz and marble work surfaces as standard. Corian work surface upgrades may be available at design stage* • Stainless steel under mounted sink with chrome finish mixer tap • NEFF four zone touch control ceramic hob • Stainless steel extractor to suit design • NEFF stainless steel multi-functions oven • Stainless steel NEFF microwave oven • Integrated NEFF multi-function dishwasher • Integrated NEFF tall 50/50 fridge freezer • LED Feature lighting • Integrated space saving recycling bins • Integrated stainless-steel wine cooler
Bedroom One 3.91m x 3.71m (12ft 10in x 12ft 2in) Square
Main bedroom fitted with beautiful handmade wardrobes with ample storage
Bedroom Two 3.71m x 3.00m (12ft 2in x 9ft 10in) Rectangular
Guest bedroom fitted with beautiful handmade wardrobes with ample storage
Utility Room 1.91m x 1.80m (6ft 3in x 5ft 11in) Square
• Cabinets and fitted work surface with sink • Space and plumbing provided for freestanding washer/dryer
Bathroom 3.20m x 2.59m (10ft 6in x 8ft 6in) Rectangular
• RAK ceramic polished floor tiles • Bushboard Nuance range seamless wall covering to shower area and part-height to bath wall • Designer sanitary ware • Designer brass ware • Bespoke cabinets with shelving • Bushboard Encore range stone vanity tops • Shaver sockets • Timer controlled wall mounted chrome heated towel rail / vertical radiator • Back to wall WC with soft close seat and dual flush
WC 1.91m x 1.04m (6ft 3in x 3ft 5in) Rectangular
• Back to Wall WC with soft-close seat and dual flush • Bespoke cabinet with shelving • Bushboard Encore range stone vanity top
Darren Smith Homes - St. Paul’s Lock
Crossley Woods, Crossley Lane Mirfield WF14 0NX
See more properties like this:
Property reference 52332-wheatleyhouse-plot-19. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Darren Smith Homes - St. Paul’s Lock. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
*UKCreditRatings offer a 14-day trial to their credit report service. If you choose not to cancel within the trial period, you will incur the monthly subscription of £19.95 until you cancel the account.