The apartments have been thoughtfully designed to make wonderful homes, with their fully residential design offering rental market versatility. With local demand consisting of young professionals, students and tourists, the income potential of these apartments is very attractive.
The apartments at Priest House cater to the higher end of the private rental and residentialmarket. Both one bedroom and two bedroom apartments provide ample room with spacious living rooms, well-appointed kitchens and comfortable bedrooms.
The design scheme consists of white, grey and light tones creating an airy atmosphere. In addition, wood and tile flooring and highgrade materials throughout project a truly premium look and feel to the apartments.
The one bedroom apartments are large and would be ideal for single professionals or young couples.
9 units available | Price from £84,950
The two bedroom apartments all have double bedrooms, enabling tenants sharing to split the rent.
12 units available | Price from £94,950
Purchase Process:Choose an apartment to buyPay a £5,000 reservation feeInstruct solicitorsTransfer 35% of the funds on exchange (within 28 days)Transfer 15% stage payment plus Furniture Pack 3-months from construction start. This payment is due on 1st December.Transfer balance, minus the reservation fee on completion.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavor to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalizing their offer to purchase.
5. Disclaimer: These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither RB Gates Ltd nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
6. Free Valuation: Thinking of selling? We would be delighted to provide you with a free market appraisal/valuation of your own property. Please contact RB Gates to arrange a mutually convenient appointment on[use Contact Agent Button]