1 bedroom retirement property for sale
Property description & features
- Tenure: Leasehold
- Walk out balconies on selected apartments
- Exclusively for the independent over 60s
- Owners' Lounge with coffee bar for socialising and events
- Guest Suite for friends and family to stay
- Beautiful landscaped gardens without the hassle of upkeep
- Lodge Manager on hand to oversee the development
- Lifestyle events to join in as much or as little as you like
- Safe & Secure camera entry system
- Free parking on site exclusively for Owners'
- Convenient location close amenities
Retirement Apartments in Chippenham
St Andrew’s Lodge is a collection of 46 one and two bedroom retirement apartments, well located for the town centre shops and amenities, and the wealth of beautifully maintained parks in Chippenham.
Our beautiful Show Complex at St Andrew’s Lodge is open and there are lots of interesting social events taking place, so don’t miss out – call today to book an appointment and experience the Churchill Lifestyle!
All Churchill Retirement Living apartments are completely self-contained with their own front door, providing you with privacy and peace and quiet when you want it.
There is a choice of one and two bedroom apartments and they may all vary slightly when it comes to dimensions and position of rooms.
Kitchens are tiled with colour-coordinated worktops, and come with integrated appliances.
The apartments included tiled shower rooms as standard, while some of them have separate en-suites and cloakrooms – all designed for ease of use and with the needs of our customers in mind.
All apartments are inspected by our Customer Services department to ensure they are handed over to the standard of finish and quality expected by our customers. All of our Lodges benefit from a comprehensive 10-year Building Warranty Guarantee.
Carefully considered design
Our developments have been carefully designed to make life easier, leaving you free to enjoy your retirement.
We use the very latest construction materials, fixtures and fittings, for maximum energy efficiency and low utility bills. A lift is provided to all floors, so using the stairs whilst carrying heavy shopping isn’t a chore.
A great deal of importance is placed on the communal areas, providing a welcome area for you, your family and friends. All of our developments also have the added benefit of a Guest Suite to accommodate visiting family and friends.
The development will have the following typical specification:
- Owners' Lounge with coffee bar
- Guest suite for friends and family
- Walk out balconies on selected apartments
- Lodge Manager
- Landscaped gardens with patio and seating areas
- Free parking
- Energy efficient and economical heating
- Separate cloakrooms in selected apartments
- Walk-in wardrobes on selected apartments
- Lift to all floors
- 24 hour Careline support system
- Camera entry system
Charming Wiltshire market town
Chippenham in Wiltshire is a charming market town located in a pleasant part of the world between the Marlborough Downs, the southern Cotswolds and Salisbury Plain. Sitting on the banks of the River Avon, the town offers plenty of walks locally with ample opportunities for spotting wildlife and rare plants.
- The development is well located for the town centre shops and amenities, and is ideally placed to enjoy the many attractions of this charming market town and the surrounding area.
- Chippenham has two shopping centres with a good selection of well known high street brands including Waitrose and Waterstones, and a selection of independent stores and cafes offering everything you need.
- The town hosts a weekend market in Market Place and a fortnightly farmers’ market which all add to the town’s bustling atmosphere.
- Music lovers can visit the annual Chippenham Folk Festival in May, which has been running for over 45 years.
- Housed in an eighteenth century townhouse the Museum and Heritage Centre offers a fascinating insight into the rich history of the local area and its people.
- Locally there are a number of delightful stone-built Cotswold villages to explore including Lacock Biddestone and Castle Combe. In addition the great houses of Longleat, Bowood, Sheldon Manor and Corsham Court are all within easy reach.
- Transport links are strong with a regular bus service connecting residents to towns including Bath, Calne, Devizes, Trowbridge and Swindon. Chippenham railway station is on the main line into London Paddington and also offers good rail links across the region.
Property information from this developer
Places of interest
See more properties like this:
Property reference 23. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content provided by the agent or developer. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Churchill Retirement Living - St Andrews Lodge.
OnTheMarket may have applied supplementary data to this property listing, including:
Broadband availability and predicted speed
Broadband speed is measured in megabits per second, with the number returned showing how fast the connection is. Each reading is based on the highest predicted speed of any major broadband network for services that deliver the download speeds. The following are the different readings that we may display:
Basic: Up to 30 Mbit/s
Super-fast: Between 30 Mbit/s and 300 Mbit/s
Ultra-fast: Over 300 Mbit/s
The data is updated three times a year. The checker results are predictions and should not be regarded as guaranteed. For more information, see: https://checker.ofcom.org.uk/en-gb/about-checker#Answer_0_2
Mobile phone signal availability and predicted strength
Mobile signal predictions are provided by the four UK mobile network operators: EE, O2, Three and Vodafone. Predictions can vary significantly from the coverage you may actually experience as a result of local factors (especially terrain). Ofcom has tested the actual coverage provided in various locations around the UK to help ensure that these predictions are reasonable. The values shown against a property can be broken down as follows:
Clear: No bars, no signal predicted
Red: One bar, reliable signal unlikely
Amber: Two bars, may experience problems with connectivity
Green: Three bars, likely to have good coverage and receive a data rate to support basic web services
Enhanced: Full bars, likely to have good coverage indoors and to receive an enhanced data rate to support multimedia services
Energy Performance data and Internal floor area
Any supplementary data should not be relied upon as forming part of any property particulars and OnTheMarket cannot be held responsible for any incorrectness in this data. See here for more information.