* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
Kingstons - Bradford on Avon
The Old Printing Office, 28 Silver Street, Bradford on Avon, BA15 1JY
Kingstons Estate Agents commenced trading in 1994 and quickly established a niche in the local property market by providing a high quality, pro-active service to buyers and sellers alike.
From initial appraisal to marketing, offer negotiation to completion, we work together with our clients by offering guidance throughout the whole process and utilising the expertise of our professional and experienced staff.
Combining detailed local knowledge and the latest technology with tried and tested marketing techniques has helped us successfully sell and let town and village properties ranging from cottages to castles.
Rated 99.8% in overall customer satisfaction surveys carried out on behalf of the Ombudsman for Estate Agents, we are committed to exceeding your service expectations and maintaining our position as the area's leading property specialist.
Whatever your requirements, we are committed to exceeding your service expectations and maintaining our position as the area's leading property specialist.
- Brochures: Full colour brochures including multiple images and floor plans approved by you before distribution.
- Internet Advertising: Every property we market appears on OnTheMarket.com, our own website, and others.
- Bath Newspapers: We feature a prominent weekly presence in the Bath Chronicle and Property Weekly.
- Database Of Waiting Buyers: Utilising state of the art estate agency software, we are able to sell directly to ready, willing and able purchasers via email, telephone and post at the touch of a button.
- Window Display: Our prominent, double fronted offices feature an impressive display of our available property 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- For Sale Board: Clear, distinctive and professional, our for sale boards are instantly recognisable and a surprisingly effective means of generating enquiries.
- Feedback: Whilst welcoming any queries you may have at any stage, we will automatically provide feedback after every viewing, regular updates on the market and progress your agreed sale to completion.
- Accompanied Viewing Service: Whether your property is vacant, you are busy at work or would simply prefer not to show strangers around your home, we will be pleased to carry out viewings on your behalf.
- Offer Vetting: Before proceeding with an acceptable offer we will have asked your buyer for proof of their funds, an agreement in principle if raising a mortgage and performed a chain check if relying on a related sale.
Most recent properties for sale
A substantial detached period home enjoying a generous garden, detached garage and parking space. Conveniently situated in the village of Limpley Stoke, approximately 4 miles from the City of Bath, and within easy reach of Winsley Farm Shop , Freshford Train Station and the River Avon.40
Beautifully presented apartment located on the first floor of a converted period building situated within the award winning Kingston Mills development. Enjoying a central, riverside position within a short walk of the train station and many other of the town's impressive array of amenities, this...14Reduced
Smart family sized semi detached home providing flexible, well-proportioned, light and airy accommodation arranged over two floors. Enjoying a cul-de-sac position on the edge of the sought after Woolley area, this property is likely to generate a considerable level of interest - early and decisive23
Extended semi with enormous garden, self contained annex and generous driveway. Conveniently located within walking distance of the train station, town centre and Fitzmaurice School, the smartly presented accommodation is arranged over two floors and features a particularly impressive kitchen...28
Smart extended detached home enjoying a tucked-away position on the sought after Southway Park development. Providing particularly generous ground floor accommodation including a bedroom suite which could make an ideal master or guest room.16
Quirky first floor apartment set within a handsome Grade II Listed building located right in the heart of Bradford on Avon within a short walk of central amenities including train station, swimming pool, library, shops, restaurants, pubs and cafes.10
Most recent properties to rent
£750 pcm (£173 pw) Tenancy info
A two bedroom period property in a cul de sac location off Frome Road. The property enjoys generous ground floor living space and benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, recently refurbished kitchen and a useful top floor storage room. AVAILABLE END OF MARCH13
£650 pcm (£150 pw) Tenancy info7
£825 pcm (£190 pw) Tenancy info
A smart two bedroom modern flat located in this popular development a stone's throw from the river & a short walk to the town centre & railway station. The building benefits from a lift and the property itself offers an open plan kitchen/living room with small balcony & integrated appliances,...8
£750 pcm (£173 pw) Tenancy info
A smart ground floor one bedroom flat located on the Bath side of town, a short walk from the local Co Op supermarket & Post Office. The property is offered in excellent order throughout & benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, garden & allocated parking space. AVAILABLE NOW7