Property in Chew Mill
A mews style house situated in the centre of this popular village with outlooks across the green at the front and within easy walking distance of the primary school, public house, church and takeaway.The house does now require some updating but offers great accommodation comprising a hallway,...12Reduced
Mortimers are delighted to bring to market this fabulous mature Semi-Detached Family Home found on the periphery of Whalley Village Centre only a short walk from the Train Station and Village Primary School. The accommodation affords: Hallway, 2pc Cloakroom, Living Room, Open Plan Family Dining...23Recently added
A stunning brand new detached house built in local sandstone in the style of a barn which is set on a large plot on the edge of this small development with stunning views to the rear across towards Stonyhurst College and Kemple End. Built by Hillcrest Homes, this house offers a great high end...12Recently added
- All results
A delightful, cottage style mid-terrace property with a superb, modern dining kitchen located in this lovely, semi-rural hamlet on the edge of Whalley village with its many shops, restaurants and amenities.7Recently added
An attractive mid-terrace house situated in a convenient location within walking distance of Whalley centre offering easy access to all the village amenities including health centre, church, pubs, restaurants and primary school.The property offers lounge with fireplace, modern fitted dining...8
* Any tenant must have a strong local connection to the Hurst Green area or Stonyhurst College to qualify*A brand new mews style house which is offered through the Home Reach "Step One" scheme where a purchaser is gifted a 1% share of the property and then rents the remaining 99% share. Home...7
- All results
Athertons has been an established independent agent for over 20 years. With sales offices in Whalley and Blackburn, we know we have the area covered on the ground. All of our staff have worked for Athertons for many years, and have excellent local knowledge so you can be assured that you are in experienced and capable hands in all your dealings with us.
We have a proactive and dynamic marketing strategy, giving professional, friendly and honest advice and our sales and lettings teams are proud of the level of personal service they offer – every time.
We are members of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors and the Association of Residential Letting Agents and as such we work to strict professional regulation and guidelines.
Our expertise is not just limited to the residential market. We also have a Commercial and Agricultural team that deals in the sales and lettings of all types of property with professional services including valuations for all purposes, planning and development and compulsory purchase and compensation.
Sales: 01254 953974
We aim to provide the highest levels of professionalism and service within all sectors of our business and at every point of contact with the public.
The company has exceptionally strong agricultural connections which have grown from the original business and now exist throughout the North West of England.
In addition to this highly visible agricultural connection, Armitstead Barnett now operates throughout the entire rural property sector which itself is a niche market.
Clients vary from private individuals through to large corporate companies and as an independent practice of Property Consultant we are full members of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) and the Central Association of Agricultural Valuers (CAAV).
Our aim is to provide bespoke and pro-active advice. We not only have traditional values and working methods available to us, but also our up-to-date technology and forward thinking which allows us to provide a truly tailored service to our clients through a good understand of their needs.
Sales: 01200 328135
Lettings: 01200 328135
Welcome to Fine & Country Whalley, we offer luxury properties for sale and to rent within the County of Lancashire. Our very specialist regional knowledge of this specific market ensures that you receive the very best service, whether you are buying or selling a property in Whalley or surrounding regions.
Our local knowledge of Lancashire and more specifically the luxury property market within the Whalley region enables us to deliver the best results possible.
Our sophisticated marketing technologies and our experienced team of knowledgeable agents in our Whalley office combine to deliver an outstanding estate agency experience.
Sales: 01254 953934