A charming two bedroom terrace property within close proximity to Exeter St Davids Train Station, city centre and River Exe with a garden to the rear representing an excellent first time purchase. EER 'D'Reduced
A two bedroom terraced house with far reaching views over the city and parking. New Upvc double glazed replacement windows. Currently let at £700.00 per calendar month, an ideal investment opportunity or for first time buyers. Situated on the North West edge of the city and on a regular bus...Recently added
A superbly presented and modernised character home in Exeter City Centre with two bedrooms, a living room, kitchen and a first floor sun terrace. This charming home is perfect for anyone looking to be close to the city centre and viewing is highly recommended.Online viewingReduced
* 360 Degree Virtual Tour Available * A superbly presented home in the very popular location of Exwick, a stones throw from Exwick Heights school. This home would make a wonderful first time buy for someone looking to move straight in a relax. As well as a kitchen with fitted breakfast bar,...Online viewing
A well presented two bedroom end of terrace house set in the house of the City Centre. The property is situated within walking distance of Train Stations, bus stops and Exeter University. NO ONWARD CHAIN.Reduced
A beautifully presented bay fronted period property situated in a prime location within walking distance of the City centre and the university campus. This spacious home retaining many of the original features has been tastefully upgraded and maintained by the current owners.
A spacious two bedroom detached bungalow situated in the sought after location of Pennsylvania with beautifully presented gardens and good size accommodation throughout. The property benefits from off road parking and a garage. Conveniently located for Exeter City Centre and Exeter University....
Situated within a quiet cul-de-sac, this end of terrace property is located in Higher Exwick. Within close proximity of local shops, schools, playing fields, pubs and a GP surgery, this area is also well serviced by bus links to Exeter City Centre and offers easy access to St Davids train station.Online viewing
Beautifully presented 2 bedroom home with landscaped garden, gas central heating and off road parking. The property is located only 15 minutes away from Exeter city centre and access to the M5 is also very easy.
WE ARE PLEASED TO OFFER THIS IMMACULATE TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM HOUSE SITUATED JUST OUTSIDE EXETER CITY CENTRESituationThe lively Cathedral City of Exeter offers a rich heritage and is a fantastic place to live and work. It is a thriving City with so much to see and do. The City's Gothic ...
Video Tour Available Upon Request. This charming two double bedroom cottage is abundant in character and is situated on an attractive residential road which offers easy access to the city centre with its prestigious university, college, many shops, restaurants, theatres and museum.Online viewing
- Houses for sale in Duryard
- Property for sale in Duryard
- 2 Bedroom house for sale in Duryard
- 3 Bedroom house for sale in Duryard
- 4 Bedroom house for sale in Duryard
- Detached house for sale in Duryard
- Semi detached house for sale in Duryard
Flats for sale
- Flats for sale in Duryard
- 1 Bedroom flat for sale in Duryard
- 2 Bedroom flat for sale in Duryard
- Studio flats for sale in Duryard