3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale
The Fold, Home Farm, Exeter>
- Spacious three bedroom family home
- Flexible open plan living space to ground floor
- Fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
- Modern family bathroom
- En suite master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Estimated for build completion in May/June 2021
- Off road parking for two cars
- Views to the South East from front of property
- Help to Buy available
The ground floor comprises a spacious entrance hall which flows through to a sizeable, open plan living, kitchen and dining area complete with breakfast bar, stylish Quartz worktops and a number of integrated appliances. A set of Bi-fold doors extend the living area into a sizeable and enclosed rear garden - perfect for entertaining guests in the Summer months. There is also a cloakroom and storage cupboard located on the ground floor.
The first floor houses three bedrooms, an airing cupboard and family bathroom. The bathroom has been fitted with white Grohe sanitary-ware and Vado fittings, Porcelanosa floor and wall tiles, chrome heated towel rail and thermostatic shower over bath with bath/shower mixer tap. The master bedroom features an en suite shower room and fitted wardrobes.
To the front of the property, a paved pathway leads to the front door while the rear garden is ready to enjoy having already been turfed and landscaped with patio area.
Plot 56 The Fold is situated within a small pocket of the development, perfectly located nearby a pedestrian walkway that drop down into the center of Pinhoe village.
DID YOU KNOW? The Fold at Home Farm offers parking for two cars and is fitted with a range of features such as: Bosch integrated kitchen appliances, smart heating controls, luxury fitted carpets and more - all at no extra cost!
ABOUT HOME FARM Home Farm is an exclusive collection of three, four and five bedroom homes in Pinhoe, East Devon, just 3.4 miles away from the beautiful city of Exeter.
When it comes to combining style with comfort, your new home has it all. Every property at Home Farm has been designed with elegance and practicality in mind.
Home Farm offers a rural lifestyle combined with the convenience of city life. Although just a short distance away from the vibrancy of Exeter City Centre, the area retains its village feel with thatched cottages dotted around and traditional village features such as a beautiful 15th century church, a local pub and a village post office.
There are also several interesting villages and places to visit around Pinhoe, such as Broadclyst, a quaint village boasting an excellent village store and post office. In addition, there is also the National Trust's history, this area has an outstanding network of footpaths perfect for walking, cycling or simply taking in the outstanding views.
In Exeter itself you will find a cosmopolitan city full of shops, bars, restaurants and cafes, as well as its impressive Gothic cathedral. With the River Exe running through it, there are also plenty of picturesque places to take a break from the hustle and bustle and enjoy a coffee whilst taking in the river views. This is a city with a lot to offer, from the city walls and the cathedral, to its several cinemas and theatres. Down at the Quayside, just a short walk from the city centre, you will find a vibrant atmosphere with more dining options and even bike and paddle sports hire. Plus, every Friday, Saturday and Sunday, the Exeter Street Food Market offers something a little bit different and it not to be missed.
There are several spectacular beaches within easy reach of home, as well as many sprawling areas of natural beauty to explore and enjoy, easily accessible via the A30 or the M5.
WHY BUY A BURRINGTON HOME? 1. A brand new home is the perfect blank canvas for you to express your own style and personality.
2. Reserve a Burrington Home in the early stages of construction and choose your from their superb range of finishes for your kitchen, bathroom, en suites and more!
3. Burrington Estates homes are built to a higher specification than the majority of older homes and with central heating, double glazing and high standards of insulation included.
4. Every home built by Burrington Estates comes equipped with their very own 2-year customer care warranty as well as a 10-year insurance backed guarantee providing you with peace of mind in your new home.
5. Burrington Estates build a variety of homes to meet a variety of different lifestyles and needs. You can find out more about the range of designs they offer by getting in touch with our team.
6. Not only are new homes 65% more energy efficient than older homes, the innovative designs and modern materials mean they are on average 50% cheaper to run.*
7. Burrington Estates carefully select the best locations to deliver their homes to give you the optimum lifestyle balance, while making positive contributions to the community.
8. The team at Burrington Estates are dedicated to ensuring their unique homes utilise the latest design and technology, so your life is as efficient, convenient and enjoyable as possible.
9. They are passionate about providing you with a first-class buying experience, from the first enquiry to long-lasing aftercare.
10. Attention to detail to detail is at the forefront of their mind. Burrington Estates commit to quality craftsmanship results in exceptional standards in finishes and interior design.
HELPING YOU MOVE Do you have a property to sell? Talk to us about assisted move. Want to find out how much your property is worth? You can also complete a free, virtual valuation by visiting our Complete website. You can also ask our team to share a link to our virtual valuation tool with you.
Help to Buy is available to purchase a brand-new home at Home Farm. If you're interested in learning more about Help to Buy, our team would be happy to talk you through it. Contact our team today to find out more.
How do I secure a brand new home at Home Farm? You can secure a brand new home at Home Farm with as little as a £1,000 deposit (or, £500 if purchasing using Help to Buy). Simply, locate the home you wish to purchase, contact our team and we'll take care of the rest. Already have your new home in mind? Contact our team today.
AGENTS NOTES These images are for illustrative purposes only and may not be the exact property advertised. The bedroom layouts and window positions displayed within this listing may vary from future homes of the same house type. Please speak with a member of our team for further information.
Property information from this agent
Complete - Cranbrook
141 Younghayes Road Cranbrook EX5 7DR
See more properties like this:
Property reference 101182017040. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Complete - Cranbrook. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
*UKCreditRatings offer a 14-day trial to their credit report service. If you choose not to cancel within the trial period, you will incur the monthly subscription of £19.95 until you cancel the account.