- VIEWING - IF YOU WANT TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY PLEASE READ THE 'VIEWING' PARAGRAPH BELOW
Grendon Primary School (0.2mi.)
Highters Heath Community School (0.2mi.)
Highters Heath Nursery School (0.3mi.)
- Available now
A 3 double bedroom end townhouse built in 2009 situated at the head of a cul de sac with dedicated parking space.
Comprising:- hall, bedroom 3 at the front, a shower room at the rear, on the upper floor a full width living room with double door access to the back garden, a breakfast kitchen at the front with gas hob , electric oven and grease filter; and on the top floor there is a bathroom, and 2 double bedroom with bedroom one at the front having a double door wardrobe and bedroom 2 at the rear having a store / boiler cupboard.
Gardens to the front, side and rear.
Internal decoration will be carried out before the tenancy starts.
AVAILABLE Saturday 13/02/2021
VIEWING:- At this time, we are unable to take bookings for viewings over the phone; please send us a viewing request by email to include the following information:-
(1) the full name(s) of the prospective tenant(s) and the postal address of each tenant.
(2) the mobile number / landline number, and the email address of each tenant.
(3) are you currently renting or perhaps living with family. How many weeks’ notice do you need to give ?.
(4) Are you employed ? If so, does your annual income match the affordability criteria on the advert ?
(5) Do you have adverse credit or have any CCJ’s?
(6) Do you have any pets?
(7) confirmation that at a viewing the viewer(s) will supply and wear a face covering if requested, and will be able to observe the published guidelines for CoVid19 social distancing.
We ask for these things in order to reduce our exposure to viewers by ensuring that we are dealing with those who are purposeful and in a position to proceed, and so that we can undertake a safe and satisfactory viewing for the benefit of our landlords and tenants alike.
We realise that we are asking for information that you might not have been asked for before, but we trust that you appreciate the reasons for this. Your patience, co-operation, and understanding is appreciated.
PLEASE NOTE:- (1) The information contained in this listing is for guidance only; complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed. (2) If there is any point, which is of particular importance to you, verification should be obtained from us. (3) These particulars do not constitute a contract or part of a contract. (4) Any measurements given are approximate and interested parties should verify the measurements for themselves before ordering furniture or floor coverings. (5) No guarantee can be given with regard to planning permissions or fitness for purpose. (6) No apparatus, equipment, furniture or fittings have been tested. (7) Items shown in photographs may not be included in the tenancy; interested parties must seek clarification if in doubt. (8) Interested parties must check the availability of the property before travelling to see it, and before making an appointment to view.
COUNCIL TAX BAND:- C
TENANCY DEPOSIT:- The tenancy deposit is the approximate equivalent of 5 weeks rent, which for this property is ££900.00.
AFFORDABILITY:- £26,250.00 per annum. This is the minimum level of income required for referencing purposes. If you wish to take a tenancy as a sole tenant you will have to have this amount of annual income; if you intend to rent jointly with others, then you and your co-tenants need to have an annual combined income at or above this amount.
HOLDING DEPOSIT:- In order to reserve this property and before referencing can begin, you will need to pay a Holding Deposit approximately equivalent to one week’s rent, which for this property is £200.00. Please be aware that the Holding Deposit will not be refunded to you if you or any relevant person including a guarantor:- 1) withdraws from the proposed tenancy, 2) fails a Right-to-Rent check, 3) provides materially significant false or misleading information, for example if you said your income was a lot higher than it is, or you failed a credit check because you did not tell the truth, or 4) didn’t take reasonable steps to sign the tenancy agreement and / or a Deed of Guarantee within 15 calendar days of paying the Holding Deposit, or any other deadline as may be mutually in writing. The holding deposit will be refunded to you if the landlord withdraws from the proposed agreement. Upon entering into a tenancy the Holding Deposit will usually be put towards the first month’s rent payable.
(1) Late payment charges - Interest at the rate of 3% per annum above the Bank of England base rate from time to time on any rent or other money payable under the tenancy agreement remaining unpaid 14 days after the day on which it became due.
(2) Variations to the Contract - if consent is given: £50.00 inc VAT . A variation could include requests for a pet, requests to redecorate, requests to change sharer in a joint tenancy, requests to sub let, or any other amendment which alters the obligations of the agreement. If requests are refused, no charge is made.
(3) Novation of Contract & an Assignment of Contract - if consent is given: £50.00 inc VAT or a reasonable cost if higher. Novation is a new contract based on almost the identical existing contract. An assignment is where one tenant assigns his/her rights under an existing tenancy to another person under the existing tenancy.
(4) Change of sharer - £50.00 including VAT, or our reasonable costs if higher, if for example there is an exceptional circumstance relating to referencing, or a new inventory is required.
(5) Early termination of tenancy - If a landlord consents to an early termination it might be on the condition that replacement tenants are found. In this situation a tenant could reasonably be required to pay the costs associated with re-advertising the property or referencing new tenants, subject to evidence demonstrating the costs to be incurred. If a suitable replacement tenant is found, the outgoing tenant will be charged rent and will have to pay the associated outgoings until the new tenancy has started. The costs charged will not exceed the loss incurred by the landlord (if the payment is required by the landlord), or reasonable costs (if the payment is required by the agent). Landlords are only entitled to recover the sum of any rental payments which would not be met by the start of a new tenancy. As agent our reasonable costs will be the published letting or set-up cost which Glovers Estate Agents charge to a landlord.
(6) Lost Keys, Locks and Security Devices - Charges will be made for the for the replacement of lost keys and other respective security devices such as replacing locks and secure car park access fobs. The charges made will be the actual costs incurred in getting keys cut, or locksmith's charges, without any charge being made for our time except in an exceptional circumstance such as an emergency (other than replacing keys), where a charge of £15.00 per hour could be made.
CONSUMER PROTECTION FROM UNFAIR TRADING LEGISLATION 2008:- We abide by current consumer protection legislation when dealing with our clients and customers. We do not engage in any unfair practices such as: giving false or misleading information to consumers; hiding or failing to provide material information; exerting undue pressure on consumers; we act with the standard of care and skill that is in accordance with honest market practice and in good faith.
REFERRAL FEES:- when a referral is made by Glovers Estate Agents to zerodeposits.com resulting in a tenant taking up a zero deposit guarantee, Glovers will be paid a referral fee by Zero Deposits equivalent to 8% of the premium paid by the tenant.
ANTI MONEY LAUNDERING MEASURES:- We have in place procedures and controls, which are designed to forestall and prevent money laundering. If we suspect that a supplier, customer, client, or employee is committing a money laundering offence as defined by the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002, we will, in accordance with our legal responsibilities, disclose the suspicion to the National Criminal Intelligence Service.
THE NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF ESTATE AGENTS (NAEA):- Glovers Estate Agents is a member of this organisation which is the UK’s leading professional body for estate agency personnel across all branches of property services, being dedicated to the goal of professionalism within all aspects of property, estate agency, and land. We adhere to the NAEA’s Codes of Practice and complaints redress procedures.
THE PROPERTY OMBUDSMAN:- Glovers Estate Agents is a member of The Property Ombudsman Scheme (TPOS) and follows the TPOS Code of Practice. The Property Ombudsman (TPO) scheme has been providing consumers and property agents with an alternative dispute resolution service for several years and provides consumers with a free, impartial, and independent alternative dispute resolution service. A copy of the Code of Practice and the Consumer Guide is available from us upon request, or at
CLIENT MONEY PROTECTION SCHEME:- As a member of the NAEA, we subscribe to a Client Money Protection Scheme which is a compensation scheme providing compensation to landlords, tenants, and other clients should an agent misappropriate their rent, deposit or other client funds. The scheme is arranged by Propertymark which is the organisation that combines the ARLA, NAEA, NAVA, ICBA, APIP and NFoPP Awarding Bodies into a single brand. Our client money protection certificate is available to see on the Glovers website: glovers.uk.com
See more properties like this: