- Well presented first floor flat
- Newly fitted kitchen
- Double bedroom and study
- Upvc double glazing
- Electric heating
- Off road parking
- Popular location
- EPC - TBC
Rydon Primary School (0.2mi.)
Teign School (0.4mi.)
Kingsteignton School (0.4mi.)
- Availability date: 22 Aug 2021
- Deposit: £686
- Long term let
Due to current circumstances we are having to severely restrict the number of viewings that we can offer. If you are interested in this property please call or email to request a questionnaire which will need to be completed in full and returned to Chamberlains.
DESCRIPTION AND LOCATION
A first floor with its own private entrance. A small hallway has stairs to the first floor which opens into the lounge. Doors then lead to the newly fitted kitchen, double bedroom, study and bathroom. The property is well presented having been redecorated throughout with new carpets and flooring. The property benefits from having upvc double glazing, electric heating and off road parking.
Located within the residential area of Kingsteignton, now deemed a town, it still maintains the charm of a large village, and is close to the market town of Newton Abbot, with nearby coastal resorts at Teignmouth and Shaldon to the East. Dartmoor National Park is just a few miles distant and there is easy access to good road and rail links (A38 & A380 dual carriageways and mainline rail services from Newton Abbot). There are primary and comprehensive schools, post office, library, a range of shops, supermarkets, leisure and other amenities.
Council Tax Band: A
Council Tax Cost: £1322.33 (2020/2021)
Heating: Electric Heating
Internet: BT Fibre 2 download speed range 50Mb - 68Mb (According to BT.com)
Based on rent of £575
Holding deposit: £132
ROOMS AND MEASUREMENTS
LOUNGE 14' 5" x 11' 5" (4.4m x 3.5m)
KITCHEN 9' 10" x 5' 8" (3m x 1.75m)
BEDROOM 9' 10" x 8' 10" (3m x 2.7m)
STUDY 6' 4" x 5' 10" (1.95m x 1.8m)
BATHROOM 6' 2" x 5' 6" (1.9m x 1.7m)
FEES AND DEPOSIT
A holding deposit, equal to 1 weeks rent is payable at the start of the application. Successful Applications - any holding deposit will be offset against the Initial Rent, with the agreement of the payee.
Fees, payable in accordance with the Tenant Fees Act 2019:
- Default Fee for Late Payment of Rent Interest will be charged in line with the Bank of England's rate if a rent payment is more than 14 days overdue for each day the payment is outstanding.
- Replacement of Lost Keys/Security Device. The Tenant is liable for the cost of the replacement item.
- Change to the Tenancy Agreement A fee of £50 will be charged where the Tenant(s) requests a change to the Tenancy Agreement. For example, but not limited to a change of sharer or permission to keep a pet in the Property or permission to add a Permitted Occupier.
- End a Tenancy Within the Initial Fixed Term The Tenant is liable to pay for any reasonable costs incurred by the Landlord should the Tenant(s) wish to end the Tenancy within the initial fixed term.
- Breach of Tenancy Agreement The Tenant is liable for any reasonable costs or damage suffered by the landlord or Agent as a consequence of any breach of the Tenancy Agreement.
A deposit equal to 5 weeks rent. The deposit and first months rent is payable once the references have been passed and before the tenancy begins.
STRICTLY NO PETS
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: