2 bedroom apartment for sale
Salisbury Street, Leek>
- TWO BEDROOM LUXURY APARTMENT
- FULLY INTEGRATED KITCHEN APPLIANCES
- INTERCOM SYSTEM
- LIFT ACCESS
* A unique opportunity to purchase a brand new two bedroomed luxury apartment situated in a fantastic town centre building.
* The location is right in the heart of the historic market town of Leek, within walking distance are the high street, shops, schools and all amenities.
* The apartments are offered in a range of sizes with the ground floor having rear garden / yard areas.
* Set over four floors with the apartments have the added bonus of lift access, fully fitted integrated kitchens and appliances, the latest electric heating systems, intercom access and luxury shower rooms.
* Parking spaces can be purchased at £3,000, please note there is only eight available. Parking is accessed via electric remote controlled gate.
* The properties will be leasehold and as such management fees will apply.
* We are currently on schedule to start releasing the apartments from the end of January 2021.
* For any further information please contact the office.
Entrance Hall - Laminate flooring. Electric heater.
Lounge / Kitchen - 20'7 x 11' (6.27m x 3.35m) - Wall and base units. Stainless steel sink unit with drainer and mixer tap. Electric hob and extractor above. Electric oven. Integrated fridge, freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. Laminate flooring. Electric heater.
Bedroom - 9'9 x 8'4 (2.97m x 2.54m) - Laminate flooring. Electric heater.
Bedroom - 10'4 x 8'5 (3.15m x 2.57m) - Laminate flooring. Electric heater.
Shower Room - 5'11 x 6'4 (1.80m x 1.93m) - Shower cubicle. W.c. Wash basin with storage unit below. Heated towel rail. Tiled floor.
Agents Notes - Pricing (January 2021):
Ground floor: £115,000
First floor: Larger apartment £110,000, smaller apartment £100,000
Second floor: Larger apartment £110,000, smaller apartment £100,000
Third floor: Larger apartment £110,000, smaller apartment £100,000
LEASEHOLD ; 125 YEAR LEASE
MANAGEMENT CHARGES APPROX £60 PER MONTH TBC
Viewing - By prior appointment through the Agents.
Please Note - The agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose, neither has the agent checked the legal documents to verify the freehold/leasehold status of the property. The buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.
Bury & Hilton - Leek
6 Market Street Leek, Staffordshire ST13 6HZ
See more properties like this:
Property reference 30316833. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bury & Hilton - Leek. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
*UKCreditRatings offer a 14-day trial to their credit report service. If you choose not to cancel within the trial period, you will incur the monthly subscription of £19.95 until you cancel the account.