3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale
Broad Lane, Birmingham, B14>
- Tenure: Freehold
- 3 Bedrooms
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room
- Dining Kitchen
- Family Bathroom
Broad Lane is situated in Kings Heath a suburb of Birmingham, five miles South of the city centre. Kings Heath is a very popular area which grew around the High Street where there are many restaurants, cafes and shops plus an excellent bus service into and out of the city centre. The area is also best known for its wide range of outstanding primary and secondary schools and great transport links in and out of the city centre.
Kings Heath has two delightful parks. Kings Heath Park features a Victorian-styled tea room and is well known for its unusual plants and trees. Highbury park which is located on the border of Moseley is also very popular with local residents.
Many of the homes in the area date from Victorian/Edwardian era ranging from terraces to larger family homes.
HOW TO GET THERE: Enter into Sat Nav: B14 5BB
General Advice: Before travelling a distance to view any property, to get a feel for the locality, many think it is worthwhile exploring the setting on Google Earth/Google Street Maps.
* A THREE BEDROOM TRADITIONAL SEMI DETACHED RESIDENCE IN THIS POPULAR LOCATION ON BROAD LANE.
* ENTRANCE HALLWAY WITH CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR AND UNDERSTAIRS STORE CUPBOARD HOUSING CENTRAL HEATING BOILER.
* LIVING ROOM TO FRONT ASPECT WITH CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR AND DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOW TO BAY.
* DINING KITCHEN IS FITTED WITH A RANGE OF BASE CUPBOARDS AND DRAWER UNITS WITH WORK SURFACE OVER, MATCHING WALL MOUNTED CABINETS, STAINLESS STEEL ONE AND A HALF BOWL SINK AND DRAINER UNIT WITH MIXER TAP, INTEGRATED ELECTRIC COOKER WITH HOB AND EXTRACTOR HOOD OVER AND SPACE FOR FURTHER WHITE GOODS. THE DINING AREA HAS UPVC DOOR OPENING OUT ONTO REAR GARDEN AND CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR.
* TWO DOUBLES AND ONE SINGLE BEDROOM TO THE FIRST FLOOR ALL WITH DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS AND CENTRAL HEATING RADIATORS.
* FAMILY BATHROOM COMPRISING OF A CLOSE COUPLED W.C, PEDESTAL WASH HAND BASIN, PANELLED BATH AND SHOWER CUBICLE WITH WALL MOUNTED SHOWER.
* REAR GARDEN WITH A PAVED PATIO AREA, STEPS LEADING DOWN TO GARDEN LAID TO LAWN WITH HERBACEOUS BORDER TO SIDE AND TIMBER FENCING.
The central heating boiler is situated in the Downstairs Store.
TENURE: The agent understands the property is Freehold.
Living Room 3.56m x 3.23m (11' 8" x 10' 7")
5.05mmax x 3.8m max
Bedroom One 3.73m x 3.2m (12' 3" x 10' 6")
Bedroom Two 3.7m x 3.23m (12' 2" x 10' 7")
Bedroom Three 2.03m x 1.73m (6' 8" x 5' 8")
Family Bathroom 2.51m x 1.7m (8' 3" x 5' 7")
Robert Oulsnam & Company - Kings Heath
20 High Street, Kings Heath Birmingham, West Midlands B14 7BH
See more properties like this:
Property reference KHT210002. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Oulsnam & Company - Kings Heath. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
*UKCreditRatings offer a 14-day trial to their credit report service. If you choose not to cancel within the trial period, you will incur the monthly subscription of £19.95 until you cancel the account.