- Outstanding Detached Dormer House
- 5 Bedrooms
- Gas Central Heating & uPVC Double Glazing
- Fantastic Open Plan Living Space
- Bathrooms To Ground Floor & First Floor
- Spacious Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Sunny Aspect To Rear Garden
- Ample Parking & Double Garage
Stranton Primary School (0.3mi.)
St Cuthbert's RC Primary School (0.3mi.)
Eldon Grove Academy (0.3mi.)
* NO CHAIN INVOLVED * VIEWING IS ESSENTIAL * We are delighted to bring to the market for sale this outstanding, self-build five bedroom detached dormer house. The property provides extremely spacious living accommodation with the ground floor having a fantastic open plan space offering living, relaxing and dining areas. It has a floor to ceiling glazed wall which has double opening doors leading to the impressive reception hall. From the reception hall is an inner lobby which leads to a superb bathroom/WC and spacious kitchen/breakfast room which includes a built-in double oven, hob and extractor, plus an integrated fridge and freezer. Another pleasing feature of this home is its wide easy tread staircase which leads to the galleried landing. The first floor offers five bedrooms and a delightful bathroom/WC which includes a bath and separate shower cubicle. The loft space has been boarded and offers the potential to be converted into additional living space, subject to the usual consents. Externally, the property has a block paved area which could provide additional off street parking with a matching driveway via a remote controlled, double width gate leading to the attached double garage. The enclosed rear garden has lawn and patio areas and enjoys a sunny aspect. The home is warmed by gas central heating via a condensing boiler and is double glazed. Woodburn Lodge occupies a pleasant position in Blakelock Gardens as it overlooks the Burn Valley Gardens. It is located close to Hartlepool town centre, with the A689 close by for fast commuting to and from Hartlepool.
Reception Hall - Hardwood entrance door, vaulted ceiling with Velux double glazed roof light, wide easy tread staircase to first floor with spindle balustrading and newel post, walk-in under stairs storage cupboard housing wall mounted gas fired central heating condensing boiler, feature beams to ceiling, door to inner lobby, glazed wall with double opening French doors to:
Fantastic Lounge/Dining Room (Through Room) - 11.07m x 6.25m (36'4 x 20'6) - Three double glazed windows and a double glazed picture window giving plenty of natural light, two double radiators, feature beams, single inset spotlights to ceiling, uPVC double glazed tilt & turn patio door to rear garden.
Inner Lobby - Single radiator, modern PVC panelling to ceiling with single inset spotlights.
Bathroom/Wc - 2.01m x 1.98m (6'7 x 6'6) - Fitted with a three piece white suite comprising: panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, close coupled WC, attractive tiling to part walls, PVC panelling to ceiling with single inset spotlights, double glazed opaque window, single radiator.
Fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room - 4.50m x 3.20m (14'9 x 10'6) - Fitted with an excellent range of base, wall and drawer units having solid wood doors, working surface incorporating inset one and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, built-in ceramic hob with built-in electric double oven below, canopy housing illuminated extractor fan above, integrated fridge with freezer below, space with plumbing for automatic washing machine (machine excluded), tiling to splashback, beech style laminate flooring, single radiator, PVC panelling to ceiling with single inset spotlights, uPVC double glazed tilt & turn patio door to rear garden.
First Floor: 'L' Shaped Galleried Landing - Built-in storage cupboard with hot water cylinder, two single radiators, single inset spotlights to ceiling.
Bedroom 1 - 3.68m x 3.45m (12'1 x 11'4) - Built-in mirror fronted sliding wardrobes to one wall with one door concealing an entrance to a useful store room, uPVC double glazed window, double radiator, varnished wood panelling to ceiling with single inset spotlights. STORE ROOM: 69x610 (2.06m x 2.08m) (overall) Fitted coat hooks, wooden steps lead to a boarded loft area which has a Velux double glazed roof light.
Bedroom 2 - 5.49m x 2.72m (18' x 8'11) - Two uPVC double glazed windows, single radiator, single inset spotlights to ceiling, varnished wood panelling to ceiling with single inset spotlights.
Bedroom 3 - 3.25m x 2.72m (10'8 x 8'11) - Velux double glazed roof light, single radiator, varnished wood panelling to ceiling with single inset spotlights.
Bedroom 4 - 2.18m x 3.63m (7'2 x 11'11) - Velux double glazed roof light, single radiator, varnished wood panelling to ceiling with single inset spotlight.
Bedroom 5 - 2.16m x 2.97m (7'1 x 9'9) - Velux double glazed roof light, single radiator, varnished wood panelling to ceiling with single inset spotlight.
Bathroom/Wc - 1.91m x 1.98m (6'3 x 6'6) - Fitted with a four piece white suite with matching white vanity units comprising: panelled bath, walk-in shower cubicle with space saving folding door and chrome mains shower fitting, long vanity area with inset wash hand basin, storage cupboards below, concealed WC, attractive tiling to splashback, double glazed opaque window, tiling to walls, PVC panelling to ceiling with single inset spotlights.
Outside - The front garden is enclosed by a brick boundary wall accessed via a wrought iron gate. The front area is lawned and block paved which can be used for additional parking with a matching driveway which is accessed via remote controlled, double-width gate and leads to the attached double garage. The enclosed rear garden enjoys a good degree of privacy and has a southerly aspect which should be a sun trap in the summer months. It has a block paved patio with lawned area and pebbled border, gated access to side.
Attached Double Garage - 6.38m x 5.03m (20'11 x 16'6) - Remote controlled double width up and over door, power points and electric light fitting.
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: