3 bedroom detached house for sale
Plot 151, The Rest at Kings Manor, Hoplands Road, Coningsby LN4>
- Tenure: Freehold
- 3 bedroom corner link-detached home with single garage
- Help to Buy, Part Exchange or Easy Move available here
- Built in stainless steel single fan oven, hob, extractor, microwave, fridge/freezer & dishwasher
- High specification fitted bathroom furniture, choice of finishes
- USB socket for phone/tablet charging in Lounge, Kitchen & Bedroom 1
- Choice of Porcelanosa wall tiles to Cloakroom, Bathroom & Ensuite
- Double glazed UPVC windows & french doors
- Wiring for flat screen TV (HDMI) on wall of lounge
- 2 year Chestnut Homes warranty & 10-year NHBC warranty
- Bedroom 1 with ensuite and fitting wardrobes
Attractive corner new home with an OPEN PLAN kitchen/dining room complete with INTEGRATED APPLIANCES. 2 sets of French doors to REAR GARDEN. bay-fronted Lounge & downstairs WC. Upstairs has 2 DOUBLE bedrooms, bedroom 1 with ENSUITE & FITTED WARDROBES. Fully Fitted bathroom. Single Garage
Kitchen/dining room 5.856m x 3.193m : 19' 3" x 10' 6"
Lounge 5.855m x 3.500m : 19' 3" x 11' 6"
Cloakroom 1.900m x 1.045m : 6' 3" x 3' 5"
Bedroom 1 3.754m x 3.413m : 12' 4" x 11' 2"
En suite 2.905m x 2.615m : 9' 6" x 8' 7"
Bedroom 2 4.109m x 3.362m : 13' 6" x 11' 0"
Bedroom 3 2.500m x 2.400m : 8' 2" x 7' 10"
See more properties like this:
Property reference -jQBS0vmg-U. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestnut Homes - Kings Manor. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
*UKCreditRatings offer a 14-day trial to their credit report service. If you choose not to cancel within the trial period, you will incur the monthly subscription of £19.95 until you cancel the account.