Warehouse to rent
- Detached industrial unit with secure yard
- Office accommodation of 3,642 sq. ft.
- 1 mile of Junction 36 of the M1 Motorway
- EPC Rating D
- 25,395 SQ.FT
A modern detached steel framed industrial unit with attached office accommodation, located on Wentworth Industrial Park, being within 1 mile of Junction 36 of the M1 motorway.
Externally the property benefits from a front, tarmacadamed car park and a rear service yard.
The accommodation is summarised as follows:-
Total Gross Internal Area (GIA) 25,395 sq.ft. (2,359 sq. m.)
Mains water, drainage and three phase electricity are connected.
Uniform Business Rate 2020/2021: 51.2p in the £
Rateable Value: £91,000
Interested parties should make their own enquiries via the Local Authority’s Business Rates Department.
Full vacant possession available on completion
The property is offered via a lease assignment up until September 2028 on a full repairing and insuring basis.
Exclusive of Business Rates and VAT (If Applicable)
Unless otherwise stated all prices/rents quoted are exclusive of VAT.
The ingoing tenant is to bear the Landlords legal costs in the transaction
The unit has the benefit of planning permission for B2 (General Industrial).
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
The property has an Energy Performance Certificate with a rating of D.
Enterprising Barnsley can provide details of any Financial Assistance currently available in this location, and can be contacted on[use Contact Agent Button].
Strictly by prior appointment with Wilbys.
Details of all properties currently on offer through Wilbys can be viewed by using the property search feature within Wilbys website
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. All statements contained in these particulars are given in good faith but are made without responsibility on the part of Wilbys or the vendors or lessors. Any intending purchaser or lessee must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these Particulars.
2. All rents and prices quoted are exclusive of VAT, unless otherwise stated.
3. All measurements, areas and distances quoted are approximate only.
4. Information provided in respect of planning and rating matters has, unless stated, been obtained by way of verbal enquiry only. Interested parties are therefore recommended to seek their own independent verification on such matters from the appropriate Local Authority.
5. Location and site plans if provided, are for identification and directional purposes only. The area surrounding the subject property may have changed since the plan was produced.
6. Wilbys have not tested any apparatus, equipment fittings or services and so cannot verify they are in working order. Prospective purchasers are advised to obtain verification on such matters via their surveyor or solicitors.
7. Business rates are usually calculated by multiplying the rateable value by the pence in the pound multiplier, however this can vary subject to transitional change and small business rate relief.
Ref. No. C2822
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this:
Property reference C2822. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wilbys - Barnsley. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.