- 3 SEPARATE BEDROOM TERRACE HOUSE
- VERY WELL PRESENTED
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS
- LOW MAINTENANCE REAR GARDEN
- EPC F
- CLOSE TO LOCAL SCHOOLS SHOPS & AMENITIES
- DOWNSTAIRS BATHROOM
Byron Primary School (0.1mi.)
Chatham Grammar (0.2mi.)
Hospital and Medical Tuition Service (0.4mi.)
3 SEPARATE BEDROOMS IN UPPER GILLINGHAM LOCATION!!
HARRISONS RESIDENTIAL are delighted to offer for sale this fine example of a 3 bedroom terrace house in Cowper Road, Gillingham, which is very well placed for access to Gillingham Park, local shops, schools and amenities as well as road networks.
The property boasts 2 reception rooms, lovely fitted kitchen and bathroom with 3 DOUBLE BEDROOMS, and well tended rear garden of approx 30' in depth.
Making an ideal FIRST TIME BUY OR INVESTMENT PURCHASE, this property should be viewed at your earliest opportunity!! EPC RATIND "E"
Lounge - 4.35m into bay window x 3.54m (14'3" into bay wind - Triple glazed bay window to front, electric heater, feature fireplace, double doors to :
Dining Room - 4.09m x 3.56m (13'5" x 11'8") - Triple glazed window to rear, electric heater, stair case to first floor
Kitchen - 2.97m x 2.59m (9'8" x 8'5") - Triple glazed window to side, frosted double glazed door to garden. Modern cream fitted kitchen comprising base and eye level units with work surfaces over. Integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Built in double electric oven and ceramic hob with extractor fan over. Inset stainless steel sink unit with side drainer. Water heater. Space and plumbing for washing machine.
Bathroom - Triple glazed windows to rear and side. White 3 piece suite comprising panelled bath with wall mounted electric shower over, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Heated towel rail. Extractor fan.
Landing - Access to loft space, built in storage cupboard.
Bedroom 1 - 4.09m max x 3.57m (13'5" max x 11'8") - Triple glazed window to front, electric heater. Built in wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 - 3.56m x 2.49m (11'8" x 8'2") - Triple glazed window to rear.
Bedroom 3 - 3.03m x 2.66m (9'11" x 8'8") - Triple glazed window to rear.
Rear Garden - Approx 30' in depth mainly laid to lawn. Fenced to boundaries. Workshop/shed to rear.
Nb - HARRISONS RESIDENTIAL recommend a panel of solicitors for which we may receive a referral fee of £150 plus VAT per transaction.
Important Notice - Harrisons Residential, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
2. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulations or other consents and Harrisons Residential have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: