1 bedroom apartment for sale
Keyes Lodge, King Edward Avenue, West Dartford, DA1>
- Tenure: Leasehold
Keyes Lodge is a stylish development of 68 retirement apartments. The developer Churchill retirement living specialises exclusively in the development of purpose built apartments for those looking for an independent, active, safe and secure lifestyle in their retirement. At Keyes Lodge the collection of beautiful apartments and facilities is for perfect retirement living. Apartment 17 is a one bedroom first floor apartment comprising of: entrance hall, living room, kitchen, one bedroom and shower room with all the benefits of a new home.
Keyes Lodge is a stylish development of 68 retirement apartments. The developer Churchill retirement living specialises exclusively in the development of purpose built apartments for those looking for an independent, active, safe and secure lifestyle in their retirement. At Keyes Lodge the collection of beautiful apartments and facilities is for perfect retirement living. Apartment 20 is a one bedroom first floor apartment comprising of: entrance hall, living room, kitchen, one bedroom and shower room with all the benefits of a new home.
The photographs used are typical examples of the finished apartments.
Dartford is the principal town in the borough of Dartford and is home to Dartford F.C. It is situated in the northwest corner of Kent, 16 miles (26 km) east south-east of Central London. Dartford became a market town in medieval times and, although today it is principally a commuter town for Greater London, it has a long history of religious, industrial and cultural importance and has an important rail hub. The main through-road avoids the town itself and the town centre offers many facilities including Prospect Place Retail Park, the Orchard theatre, library, museum, central park, weekly markets and an array of local shops and public houses. Dartford has plenty of schools catering from reception to year 13 which includes four grammar schools at secondary level. The town centre is situated in a valley through which the River Darent flows, and where the old road from London to Dover crossed: hence the name, from Darent ford.
From our Clifton & Co Dartford office proceed around the one way system into West Hill and turn right at traffic lights into King Edward Avenue where the development can be found on the left hand side.
Safety & Security
- Camera entry system for use with a standard TV - 24 hour Careline support system provided via a personal pendant alarm - Intruder alarms to selected apartments - Mains connected smoke detector
- Thermostatic shower - Fitted mirrored wall unit with shaver socket - Mixer taps - Heated towel rail - Extractor fan - Slip resistant flooring
- Fitted kitchen with integral fridge and frost free freezer - Zanussi integrated washer/dryer - Brushed stainless steel waist height oven - Brushed stainless steel chimney hood - Ceramic hob - Stainless steel sink with mixer taps - Vinyl flooring
Heating & Finishes
- Energy efficient and economical low carbon heating - Heating insulation to NHBC standards - Walls painted in gardenia emulsion - Ceramic wall tiling to kitchen and shower room
- Age exclusive development - Lift to all floors - Landscaped gardens - Car park - Proximity fob door entry system to the development - Resident Lodge Manager - Fully furnished Owners' Lounge - Refuse room/store - Double glazing throughout - Telephone and television points in living room and main bedroom - Fitted mirrored wardrobes to main bedroom - Illuminated light switches - Fully furnished Guest Suite - Home internet shopping service (online shopping for groceries is available through our Lodge Manager) - Constructed to NHBC stanards with 10 year home warranty - Wellbeing Suite
Train Stations: Dartford 1.68 miles Slade Green 2.34 miles Crayford 3.38 miles The property is also within easy reach of Ebbsfleet Eurostar International Station. The distances calculated are as the crow flies. For information regarding travel please visit:
We recognise that buying a property is a big commitment and therefore recommend that you visit the local authority website and the following websites for more helpful information about the property and local area before proceeding. Some information in these details are taken from third party sources. Should any of the information be critical in you decision making then please contact Clifton & Co for verification.
The developer confirms to us that this property is Leasehold. Should you proceed with the purchase of the property your solicitor must verify these details.
The mention of any appliances and/or services within these particulars does not imply that they are in full efficient working order.
All measurements are approximate and therefore may be subject to a small margin of error.
The property is subject to a service charge for the development. As with any other leasehold property, the Management Charge includes ground rent, plus a service charge, which includes all exterior maintenance and redecoration, and upkeep of communal areas (hallways, lifts, stairs, paths, driveways, etc). Should you proceed with the purchase of the property your solicitor must verify these details.
DA/CB/DH/200721 - LNH200001/D1
See more properties like this:
Property reference DAR200099. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clifton & Co - Land & New Homes. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
*UKCreditRatings offer a 14-day trial to their credit report service. If you choose not to cancel within the trial period, you will incur the monthly subscription of £19.95 until you cancel the account.