4 bedroom semi-detached house for sale
Pearson Road, Arundel, West Sussex>
- Tenure: Freehold
- Versatile extended living space with fourth bedroom or additional reception area
- Bright well presented interior
- New boiler with 10 year guarantee
- Set back from the road with two private parking spaces
- Sunny garden backing onto woodland
- Excellent location for families; close to local primary school and playground
- A short walk to the historic town centre
- EPC energy rating D
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge/ Diner: 17'6 x 13'0 (5.34m x 3.97m)
- Kitchen: 13'9 x 10'11 (4.19m x 3.33m)
- Bedroom 4/ Family Room: 12'7 x 10'7 (3.84m x 3.23m)
- Utility Room: 6'2 maximum x 6'1 (1.88m x 1.86m)
- Shower Room: 7'6 x 3'10 (2.29m x 1.17m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'0 x 10'4 (3.66m x 3.15m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'5 x 9'4 (3.18m x 2.85m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'4 (2.85m) x 7'6 (2.29m) narrowing to 5'7 (1.70m)
- Bathroom: 8'2 x 5'4 (2.49m x 1.63m)
- Front and Rear Gardens
- 2 private parking spaces
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
We are pleased to offer our customers a range of additional services to help them with moving home. None of these services are obligatory and you are free to use service providers of your choice. Current regulations require all estate agents to inform their customers of the fees they earn for recommending third party services. If you choose to use a service provider recommended by Cubitt & West, details of all referral fees can be found at the link below. If you decide to use any of our services, please be assured that this will not increase the fees you pay to our service providers, which remain as quoted directly to you.
Property information from this agent
Cubitt & West - Arundel
49a High Street Arundel BN18 9AG
See more properties like this:
Property reference 23214524. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West - Arundel. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
*UKCreditRatings offer a 14-day trial to their credit report service. If you choose not to cancel within the trial period, you will incur the monthly subscription of £19.95 until you cancel the account.