1 bedroom property for sale
Durrington Lane, Worthing, BN13>
- Tenure: Leasehold
- Retirement Living with 24 Hour Care Team On Site
- 75% Shared Ownership - Full Market Value £180,000
- Heating and Hot Water Included
- Residents Lounge and Restaurant
- Guest Suite for Visitors
- Assisted Bathing Facility
- Passenger Lifts
- Mobility Scooter Charging Room
- Laundry Room
- Treatment Room
75% Shared Ownership - Full Property Value is £180,000. A secure and spacious third floor flat with a 24 hour care team, extensive facilities including restaurant, hairdressers and communal lounge and gardens. A chain free opportunity in a rarely available development.
The accommodation with the approximate room sizes are as follows:
Covered Communal Entrance
With security entry phone system.
Communal Entrance Hall
Stairs or lift to third floor.
Private Front Door
In to apartment.
Radiator, storage cupboard, shelved linen cupboard.
Lounge 14' 6" x 14' 5" (4.42m x 4.4m)
South aspect double glaed window, radiator, emergency pull cord and security entry phone.
Bedroom 14' 6" x 10' 10" (4.42m x 3.3m)
South aspect double glazed window, fitted wardrobes providing hanging space and storage, door giving access to:
Jack and Jill Shower Room/WC 7' 9" x 7' 0" (2.36m x 2.13m)
A wet room style shower room with shower, WC with concealed cistern, wash hand basin, radiator, part tiled walls, extractor fan.
With this purchase under shared equity would mean that you would own 75% of the property while Saxon Weald retain ownership of the remaining 25%. There is no rent to pay on the 25% share owned by Saxon Weald.
The apartments are comfortable and designed for retired people with care needs. All are fitted with easy grip lever taps whilst plug sockets and switches are a suitable height. Bathroom facilities include level access showers, folding seat, non-slip flooring, hand rails that are fitted to assist mobility.
The communal areas include a restaurant, comfortable and ideal for meeting places for family and friends. In addition, there are attractive gardens being landscaped with flowerbeds and easy wheelchair use to be enjoyed by residents and visitors.
Property information from this agent
Michael Jones & Company - Worthing Sales
Chapelworth House, 22-26 Chapel Road Worthing, West Sussex BN11 1BE
See more properties like this:
Property reference WOR200841. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Jones & Company - Worthing Sales. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
*UKCreditRatings offer a 14-day trial to their credit report service. If you choose not to cancel within the trial period, you will incur the monthly subscription of £19.95 until you cancel the account.