This property is no longer on the market
5 bedroom house
- Available from: 1 Aug 2021
- Deposit: £1250
- Furnished Property
- Gas C/H
- Medium Sized Garden
- Street parking Available
- 5 Bedrooms
- 1 Reception
- 2 Bathrooms
- Recently refurbished
Nicholas Humphreys are delighted to bring this superb 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom student property to the market for rent for the next academic year. The property itself is ideally located just a 13 minute walk from The University of Nottingham's Portland Building, also just a 3 minute walk from the nearest bus stop which provides direct access to and from Nottingham City Centre via the No.34 bus (Indigo line).
The property has recently undergone an extensive refurbishment and benefits from the following;
- 5 Double bedrooms all complete with contemporary furnishings, recent new flooring and re-decoration throughout.
- 2 Recently installed, part-tiled bathroom suites, both with shower cubicles with matt black fittings, heated towel rail, w.c and wash-hand basin.
- Large, modern galley style kitchen with dark grey wall and base storage units with marble effect work top and brass handles to doors. A cooker with extractor above, combined washer/dryer and fridge freezer.
*All appliances were new for the 20/21 academic year.
- The property has had a new boiler fitted to improve Energy Efficiency.
- Lounge area with x2 sofas, coffee table and TV included.
- Good sized garden to rear with bike shed, astro turf area and a patio seating area. The garden is regulary maintained by the landlord.
Available - 01/08/2021 to 31/07/2022 (Half rent retainer over August - 50 Weeks)
Deposit - £250pp
Rent - £130pppw exc of bills *(Monthly communual clean included) £145.00pppw inc of bills (Gas, electric, water, Tv License).
This is a fantastic opportunity to live in a recently renovated house located in a much sought after area of Nottingham. Call us today to arrange your viewing appointment.
Nicholas Humphreys - Nottingham
6 Lenton Boulevard Lenton, Nottingham NG7 2ES
See more properties like this:
Property reference 30102097. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nicholas Humphreys - Nottingham. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.