3 bedroom townhouse for sale
Beaumont Rise, Stallington>
- Fabulous location - love that you have scenic walks and the countryside on your doorstep yet there's easy access to town centres and amenities
- This home will be fantastic for first time buyers or downsizers and all the rooms are flooded with gorgeous sunlight
- The refitted Dining Kitchen is beautiful with a range of fitted appliances even including a wine chiller - perfect for that glass of fizz whilst entertaining guests or family
- Master bedroom with en suite, great size second bed and useful third single bedroom or perfect study if working home is for you now!
- With neat garden to the rear, not overlooked to the front and having No Chain - this is a beauty not to be missed
Head out of Stone along the A520 and turn right onto Hayes Bank. Follow Hayes Bank to the end. At the T-junction turn left onto Hilderstone Road. Turn right onto Stallington Road. Turn right onto Hoffman Drive and then right onto Beaumont Rise.
Property information from this agent
James Du Pavey Estate Agents - Stone
Christchurch House, Christchurch Way Stone, Staffordshire ST15 8BZ
See more properties like this:
Property reference 9534532. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Du Pavey Estate Agents - Stone. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
*UKCreditRatings offer a 14-day trial to their credit report service. If you choose not to cancel within the trial period, you will incur the monthly subscription of £19.95 until you cancel the account.