Smethwick Rolfe Street (1.5mi.)
Smethwick Galton Bridge High Level (1.9mi.)
Smethwick Galton Bridge (1.9mi.)
VIEWING IS ESSENTIAL TO APPRECIATE THIS STUNNING MID TERRACE PROPERTY with off road parking!. Accommodation is set across three floors and includes three bedrooms, two reception rooms, a modern kitchen, stunning bathroom and off road parking. EP Rating E.
The property is conveniently situated for access to the amenities of the local High Street. Located just 0.9 miles away are both Lightwoods Park and the ever popular Warley Woods and Golf Course. Both St Gregorys Primary School and Abbey Junior School can be accessed within 0.5 miles of the property. This traditional mid terrace is a most sought after style, popular amongst local residents and in keeping with the character of the area.
* A most attractive, tastefully decorated mid terrace property with accommodation set across three floors
* A welcoming entrance hallway with Minton tile flooring
* Front reception room with feature fireplace, bay window, coving and picture rails
* Second reception room with open fireplace, patio door and an opening to the kitchen creating modern open plan living
* A modern style kitchen with tiled flooring, an exposed brick chimney breast, spotlights and Belfast style sink
* Separate utility space to the rear of the kitchen also providing access to the garden
* First floor accommodation two double bedrooms both with feature fireplaces
* A stunning first floor bathroom with double shower cubicle, freestanding roll top bath, two sinks and period wooden flooring
* Second floor accommodating the third double bedroom and a useful storage room
* Delightful rear garden with patio area for table and chairs, an established lawn, planted borders and a summer house to the rear
* Off road parking space with dropped curb at the front of the house
* An excellent family home situated close to Warley Woods and the amenities of Bearwood and surrounding areas
TENURE: The agent understands that the property is freehold.
SERVICES: Central heating to radiators is provided by a combi boiler located in the utility area.
Under Stairs Storage
Reception Room One
4.34m into bay x 3.12m
Reception Room Two
4.24m max x 3.86m
Kitchen 4.14m x 2.7m (13' 7" x 8' 10")
4.75m max x 3.73m
Bedroom Two 4.04m x 3.8m (13' 3" x 12' 6")
Bathroom 3.96m x 2.7m (13' 0" x 8' 10")
Bedroom Three 4.75m x 3.7m (15' 7" x 12' 2")
4.75m max x 2.18m into eaves
See more properties like this: