TLG Manchester (0.1mi.)
Oasis Academy Harpur Mount (0.3mi.)
Holy Trinity CofE Primary School (0.3mi.)
- Available now
- Deposit: £650
- Long term let
Lancashire Properties are delighted to present this THREE BEDROOM terraced house located at a very quiet, yet demanding location of Harpurhey, M9. Excellently situated with the following benefits:
- Easy access to house off Rochdale Road.
- 2 minute walking distance to a variety of shops including Poundland, B&M Store, Lidl, Harpurhey Market etc.
- Centrally located to Medical practice, Pharmacy, local Religious Places (Mosques, Churches, etc.)
- Schools within close walking distance includes Oasis Academy Harpur Mount, Carisbrook Day Nursery etc.
- Bus stops located on Rochdale Road with many routes available - No 17, 17A, 18, etc, connecting to Manchester City Centre and towards Middleton.
The property briefly comprises of an entrance hall with a good size reception room alongside a dining room, kitchen and a WC on the ground floor; whereas three decent size bedrooms and a family bathroom on the first floor. Fully furnished property with beds, set of sofa, dining table with six chairs, cupboards and also white goods ( fridge, washing machine & cooker ).
Has full uPVC double glazing, gas central heated & electric. Kitchen consisting of wall and base units, incorporating a bowl sink with mixer tap. Bathroom fittings include a WC, wash basin, and a bathtub fitted with a shower head. Externally there is a good size garden to the front & rear to enjoy the sunny summer.
Rent and deposit payable. References and guarantor could be required.
Bills are payable by the tenant. No pets. No smoking.
A property not to be missed! Viewing highly recommended! Book now to avoid any disappointment!
See more properties like this: