This property is no longer on the market
2 bedroom apartment
- Available from: 7 Apr 2022
- Deposit: £1009
- New Development
- 1st floor
- Electric Heating
Each apartment has been crafted in both layout and specifications. The emphasis is on the luxury design and the clean contemporary lines without compromising attention to detail.
Apartment specifications provide superb, generously proportioned open plan designs including:
* Video Intercom entry systems to each apartment.
* Hardwood veneered, solid core entrance door with spyhole.
* Hardwood veneered, or equivalent, internal doors throughout.
* Brushed stainless steel and chrome ironmongery throughout.
* High gloss fitted kitchen with composite worktop.
* Built in hob, extractor and combination microwave oven.
* Integrated fridge/freezer, washer/dryer and dishwasher.
* Low energy LED downlights.
Martin & Co - Birmingham
28 Carver Street Birmingham B1 3AS
See more properties like this:
Property reference 100714011434. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co - Birmingham. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
*UKCreditRatings offer a 14-day trial to their credit report service. If you choose not to cancel within the trial period, you will incur the monthly subscription of £19.95 until you cancel the account.