From the Selling Agent's Offices in Church Road, Northfield proceed down Church Road and at the traffic lights turn left into Bunbury Road. Take the second turning on the right into Woodland Road and at the end turn left into Church Hill. Proceed under the Railway Bridge and continue into West Heath Road and at the mini island turn left into Staple Lodge Road. Turn first left into Rea Valley Drive and then first right into Farfield Close where the property is located at the head of the Close.
Northfield, situated South West of Birmingham offer a number of sought after local schools including The Meadows & St Brigid’s Primary Schools, Shenley Academy Secondary School & Sixth Form together with Turves Green Boys’ & Girls’ Secondary School in West Heath. Regular road and rail public services are available with railway stations located in Longbridge and Northfield providing access to Birmingham City Centre with the M5, junction 4 and M42, junction 2 being readily accessible. Other facilities include Northfield Library, Northfield Pool & Fitness Centre and a range of shopping facilities locally in West Heath plus the rapidly expanding and recently regenerated Longbridge Town Centre.
* Modern Freehold Semi-detached Residence offering classic Three Bedroomed accommodation
* Ideally Situated for access to local amenities including local Shops, Doctors Surgery and Food Outlets in West Heath plus Northfield Railway Station
* Rea Valley Cycle Route nearby providing access to Birmingham City Centre, Lickey Hills & Northfield Train Station
* West Heath Park is nearby together with a local Playing Field
* Ideal First Time Purchase
* Gas Fired Central Heating installed (new boiler installed in 2018) & UPVC Double Glazing installed
* Double Glazed Porch leading to superb Through Lounge/Dining Room
* Fitted Kitchen overlooking the Rear Garden
* Bathroom with White Suite including Bath, Separate Shower Cubicle, Pedestal Wash Hand Basin and W.C. Suite
* Double Driveway leading to Single Car Garage
* Lawned Gardens to Front & Rear
* Attractive Location at head of Close enjoying open outlook to the Front
* Internal Updating ideally required
* Carpets as fitted included in the sale
Tenure: The Agent understands that the property is Freehold.
Heating & Glazing: Gas fired central heating is installed in the property with radiators to the main accommodation. A new central heating boiler was installed in 2018.
UPVC double glazed windows and doors are installed externally.
THROUGH LOUNGE/DINING ROOM
24' 2" x 10' 9" max (7.37m x 3.28m) & 9' 6" min (2.90m)
8' 6" x 8' 6" (2.59m x 2.59m)
BEDROOM ONE (FRONT)
13' 9" x 10' 0" (4.19m x 3.05m)
BEDROOM TWO (REAR)
10' 0" x 8' 10" (3.05m x 2.69m)
BEDROOM THREE (FRONT)
8' 10" x 8' 6" (2.69m x 2.59m)
BATHROOM WITH SHOWER & TOILET
8' 10" x 5' 8" (2.69m x 1.73m)
LAWNED FORE GARDEN
DRIVEWAY PROVIDING OFF ROAD PARKING FOR TWO CARS
SINGLE CAR GARAGE
PEDESTRIAN SIDE ACCESS
LAWNED REAR GARDEN WITH PAVED TERRACE