- Exquisite Interior Offering A Very Special Family Home
- Stunning Shortland Cabinet Quality Country Kitchen & Utility
- Delightful Traditional Library – Study, Main Sitting Room & Dining Room
- Remarkable Billiard Room/Party Room of a Stunning Quality
- Leisure Room/Indoor Swimming Pool Complex & Sauna/Wet Room
- Luxurious Ground Floor Master Bedroom Suite
- Private Guest Bedroom Suite with Cinema Room & Study Area
- Three Further First Floor Bedrooms, Two Bathrooms, Shower Room & En Suite
- Formal Gardens and Grass Paddocks - 7.80 acres
- Triple Garage Block, Cattle Shed, Stabling Complex & Dutch Barn
Stratford House is an absolutely stunning country property in a picturesque setting on the edge of a highly regarded unspoilt village offering a unique and very special home with a fabulous combination of leisure and entertainment facilities.
Set in landscaped gardens and paddock land totalling 7.80 acres / 3.15 hectares, the property affords first class equestrian or lifestyle farming opportunities with a first class stabling – Dutch barn complex and a large cattle shed.
The essence of Stratford House is one of understated luxury with an internal specification of an exceptional standard and the property is equally well suited to hosting large social and family events whilst also serving as a comfortable and atmospheric family home of real character on a day to day basis.
Cropwell Butler is a small thriving village protected in the main by a Conservation Area designation, set in unspoilt countryside on the edge of the Vale of Belvoir due east of Nottingham.
Close to hand the larger villages of Radcliffe on Trent and the small market town of Bingham offer extensive local amenities and schooling. From Cropwell Butler there is direct access into the main regional centres of Nottingham and Leicester.
The M1 Southbound can be accessed by the new link road to the north west of Leicester, which facilitates road access into London, and the East Midlands airport is readily accessible from the village.
Grantham, to the east of the village, offers a useful A1 connection and from Grantham station there is a direct rail link into London Kings Cross in a scheduled time of 75 minutes.
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: